*** VR Deals Thread ***

Underboss
You need to check if the game has 'supports Quest' as well as 'Supports Rift' in the description. If it does then if you buy it on the desktop app you'll be able to buy it for free for Quest on the phone app.

cool, it says supports Rift, Rift S and Quest
so i can get it quest for free then :)

Why is it cheaper on the desktop app as opposed to the phone app

no point buying it on the phone app then is there ?

Soldato
Synth Riders is on Daily Deal on Quest Store for £14.99. It's cross-buy with Rift, so buy the Quest version and you get the PC VR version for free.

Soldato
Audica is fairly marmite, you'd really need to try it for yourself with the finger on the refund button.

Some of it really clicks when the song is well paced and there's variation in the actions, but in truth there's about 5 tracks in the game that appeal that way to me. Some people place it on hallowed turf as the best rhythm game there is. My problem with it is that you really need to learn the placements, a lot of it comes at you out of the field of view and so quick that your boned if you've not learned the track.

Supports custom tracks now though, so there's probably more value to be had. For what it is, it's very overpriced even at -26%.

Associate
Audica is fairly marmite, you'd really need to try it for yourself with the finger on the refund button.

Some of it really clicks when the song is well paced and there's variation in the actions, but in truth there's about 5 tracks in the game that appeal that way to me. Some people place it on hallowed turf as the best rhythm game there is. My problem with it is that you really need to learn the placements, a lot of it comes at you out of the field of view and so quick that your boned if you've not learned the track.

Supports custom tracks now though, so there's probably more value to be had. For what it is, it's very overpriced even at -26%.

Thanks, think I'll pass on it.

Back
Top Bottom