Amazon Prime !!!!

Soldato
No swear words can describe how much I hate -loath and Detest Amazon.

I have just made my third purchase from Amazon in the last 10 years and did my utmost to avoid signing up for Prime - Although it said free postage I knew that involved signing up so I read every page but it seems I missed it. I knew when I saw it was free postage on pay now where I expected to see about £4.
I clicked back back back a few times and started again but it still got me
I have the confirmation email which I clicked but not clicked any links yet.
This is by the way a 30 day trail so I have no intension of buying anything in next 30 days so what do I do then to make sure I cancel it or not actvate it.
I find it really annoying that everything you do on Amazon you need a lawyer sitting with you so you don't sign up for the cunningly worded stuff they are trying to and do land you with.:rolleyes:

Soldato
I've almost accidently signed up for it several times.

And when I did actually decide to try it for the free 30 days, it was a minefield to cancel too! The 'cancel' button was tiny, surrounded by messages begging me to stay.

Disgraceful.

Commissario
It's fantastic, isn't it. It's never failed me, every single thing I've ever ordered using it has turned up when promised, even during the height of lockdown 1. In fact, during lockdown 1 when they said things may take three or four days, they generally arrived the next day anyway.

It's worth every single penny I pay for it.

Soldato
Have to agree with Feek, its been amazing right through this last year with 99% of what I have ordered turning up when promised. That and prime video I think its amazing value.

Soldato
Yep same here.

This "I hate this big corporate so I'm avoiding them, I'll buy from Tesco" is just incoherent if you ask me.

If you have a problem with their tax affairs etc then you have a problem with your government.

Soldato
Amazon prime is amazing.

Great value, same day and next day delivery and has been flawless throughout both lockdowns as said above.

They've got the PL and their coverage is brilliant, I've had no issues with it. Their prices is cheaper for most things as well so it's a win win for me.

Soldato
Same Day, next day delivery
Prime Now
Prime Video
Prime Photos

All for £79 a year it's the best value item I buy each year.

Soldato
No swear words can describe how much I hate -loath and Detest Amazon.

Apparently you don't loathe and detest them that much, since you have been buying items via them.

I actually loathe and detest anything to do with Mike Ashley and refuse to visit a website or shop that he is involved with, I'd rather pay more money to shop elsewhere or just go without. Now apply that to your Amazon issue and problem that didn't exist is solved!

Associate
Prime is well worth the money for me too. It may be hard to find the cancel button, but its not like you're stuck in a contract if you accidentally sign up either.

Associate
2 weeks ago, my PSU blew up on a Saturday, ordered a new one - and they delivered it on the Sunday afternoon the very next day, honestly - I think it's amazing lol.

Back
Top Bottom