** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
It is a bit of a race, but you've got a far better chance getting a card off that for a resonable price.

I managed to get a 3080 for £570 off it earlier this month (as well as a 6800 a few days before that) that was after trying and clicking links as fast as I could for about a week (I wasn't religiously on the discord, but work on my PC 8 hours a day).

Which discord server? The one I'm on isn't getting updates that often.

Associate
It is a bit of a race, but you've got a far better chance getting a card off that for a resonable price.

I managed to get a 3080 for £570 off it earlier this month (as well as a 6800 a few days before that) that was after trying and clicking links as fast as I could for about a week (I wasn't religiously on the discord, but work on my PC 8 hours a day).
3080 for £570 ? Really. so £70 under the Nvidia RRP ?

Soldato
I'm in one called PartAlert, made by a chap called Gecko.

Might even be cheaper than that, it was £475 with £97 added on as an import charge, that might be lower. From rainforest in US. Is an EGVA XC3 Ultra, not the card I wanted but it's not as if you can be fussy, especially at £570 :D.

Thats seems far too low sure its not a 3070 ? First time I've every seen a 3080 be bought for less than FE price. Something not right there. :)

Permabanned
Thats seems far too low sure its not a 3070? First time I've ever seen a 3080 be bought for less than FE price. Something not right there. :)

I have seen them on there too but they are Warehouse deals so probably open box

A bunch of us managed to snag one in the discord. Looks like a 3080 to me, will arrive sometime this week, the other folks that got one reported back that they arrive the day the customs clears. Will certainly report back when/if it turns up!

5nl1CE1.png

Going to keep trying on PartAlert for a better card. Make sure to add yourself to the US sales as well, as you can pick them up off US that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
I dont need one I've got an FE but there must be something dodgy about them for that price.

I think it's more likely that 'Zon just priced them at what the RRP is. $699 works out as £511, which isn't all that far off the £475 they charged me pre-tax. There is absolutely nothing to gain from 'Zon by them selling dodgy cards to people.

Caporegime
I’m surprised people are still waiting in the queue here. Sure the cards are still rare, especially if you’re after a specific card or brand but if you don’t care the Stock Discord’s are the way to go.

Associate
were you in a long queue to get it ? some other people have got emails saying things are being delivered and i think they were sent in error in some cases !

unless it was from elsewhere in which case ignore me cos its not relevant :)

WOW! I just got the shipped email "ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC" :D I do hope this is real and not a mistake, Let's see tomorrow :D:D:D
yay do let us know ! fingers crossed it turns up !

Elsewhere, as much as I like Overclockers, I wasn't going to pay inflated up prices like those.
ah fair enough then ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom