• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D printed GPU

Associate
I thought that was probably the case, I know they have previously said that they hold off on posting new cards if too many people are on the site. Perhaps it’s time to move them to a different low traffic section again.

Looks like it. :)
Hiding them in 3D Printers to try and keep them away from bots and help forum members get them was a good idea.

Associate
Gibbo should move them again to keep the bots on the back foot.
Also been on stockinformer so the game is up if @Gibbo puts more RTX in the 3d printer section no one on the forum will get a look in

@Gibbo When I was looking for the Sapphire 6800Xt and the 6900Xt ages ago, I had then saved in my Wishlist just in case they came in. Because they were still in my Wishlist, I saw yesterday, or the day before, that there was still 10+ available, now there are none! Time to move the listing elsewhere, or the Bots will now get every card you put up for Forum users.....and we don't want that now, do we???

Associate
A stock alert discord sent alerts that FEs were becoming available. Got a 3080 into my basket right away but was removed as sold out very quickly. However I managed to make it through checkout with a 3070.

Caporegime
People are so desperate and stupid these days that they are paying over £700 for 3070's. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yup, seen 3070's up, at around £850 or thereabouts and still selling. Needles to say retailers are ******* rolling in the takings due to morons like that.

Associate
People are so desperate and stupid these days that they are paying over £700 for 3070's. Absolutely ridiculous.
The problem is, that a Crypto Miner will have paid of the purchase cost of that card by June even at that price. He can then likely still sell the card for what he paid for it. We have the perfect storm currently, until Crypto prices crash even a £700 3070 is a profitable buy for them.

Back
Top Bottom