Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Since when in the past year has anybody invested on growth potential :p As long as Joe keeps letting the Fed go Brrrrrrrrrr then we won't see any actual sensible share prices, I'm actually wondering if we're past the point of sensible prices and stocks will forever be detached from reality as we enter a new paradigm

On a side note, what is everybodies opinion on Spacs, I keep hearing them mentioned on business related news like Bloomberg, there's a few I've been following but I'm yet to invest because I'm not entirely sure they're worthwhile and are more a fad than actually decent investments

If they were paying a dividend I could understand it a bit more, I just don't see the attraction in buying companies that have already basically already taken every inch of market they possibly can. I just struggle to see the upsides outweighing the downsides at the moment.

Downside risks are mounting up, risk of general tech stock correction, clampdown on tax avoidance, competition regulators getting interested in breaking them up, general customer backlash again ****-taking multinationals.

Loads of stocks out there that are a more appealing buy right now, imo! :)

Associate
Back
Top Bottom