ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Suggest you look up the definition of racism.

Maybe you should look it up yourself and actually understand what the words mean because it has nothing to do with religion, ISIS are a fanatical cult based around Islam taken to the extreme, their ideology has nothing do with race

ISIL's ideology represents radical Salafi Islam, a strict, puritanical form of Sunni Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

If it was about race, they wouldn't be killing their fellow Arabs for not believing in their niche version of Islam

But if you want to think they're racist, then go ahead, be wrong

Caporegime
Maybe you should look it up yourself and actually understand what the words mean because it has nothing to do with religion, ISIS are a fanatical cult based around Islam taken to the extreme, their ideology has nothing do with race

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

If it was about race, they wouldn't be killing their fellow Arabs for not believing in their niche version of Islam

But if you want to think they're racist, then go ahead, be wrong

You haven't looked it up, have you? If you did you might have a bit more of a clue and not doubled down and looked very ignorant. Go on, read. Educate yourself. Learn.

Soldato
I'd send an unofficial message to whoever is holding her to execute her. Tell them we'll have to release a public statement about how we condemn such actions, but behind the scenes we owe you one.

The same goes for any other "Brits" they have.

Caporegime
I hate all religion equally it's time for a new faith should football fanaticism be the future ?

it's basically religion without the BS

Soldato
I hate all religion equally it's time for a new faith should football fanaticism be the future ?

it's basically religion without the BS

You a recent convert to football fandom? Give Islam and Millwall FC the same number of fanatics and stick them in an arena and my money is on the lions, and once the maliphate is established God help anyone with a West Ham tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom