** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
@Mayhems or anyone else as a matter of fact...
I've got a couple of bottles of the X1 Clear fluid that is defo over the 2 years storage timeline but looks ok to me...
I just emptied a system that was filled with this stuff for good 5+ years and it has been in an amazingly good shape.
Any idea if I can use the lot I've got? I'll be using it with the yellow dye.

Associate
That's a gamble mate, if it's past the 2year storage mark, you won't be able to get any recompense if it does go wrong and foul yoursystem, but if you keep an eye on it and flush and clear the loop if there is any detrimental effect I would give it a go.
But then again I'm a gambler too :p:D

Associate
OP
@Mayhems or anyone else as a matter of fact...
I've got a couple of bottles of the X1 Clear fluid that is defo over the 2 years storage timeline but looks ok to me...
I just emptied a system that was filled with this stuff for good 5+ years and it has been in an amazingly good shape.
Any idea if I can use the lot I've got? I'll be using it with the yellow dye.

As long as it was stored at around 20 to 25c out of direct sun light it will be fine.

Associate
OP
Mayhems XTR 1 Ltr White Premixed Coolant

Coming to OCUK Soon

Mayhems XTR has been developed from the ground up over several years in conjunction with UK universities and Nanomaterial scaleup manufacturers in the UK. Its is a cumulation of new high-end nanomaterial advancement and manufacturing and has taken years of work to get to a where it is now. Unlike any other coolant in our industry, it contains no Glycols and no living Biocide or Inhibitor.

The Nanomaterial that has been developed to utilise very specific products that naturally create an inhibition effect and biocide without ever needing to keep infusing it with extras to make it work. This along with its natural light-blocking ability make the coolant perfect for long term usage.

The mean Nano size at mass-scale production level is 4nm (nanometre) making it one the smallest mass-produced coolants ever created and is a truly ground-breaking product.

The formulation can be adjusted in house to accumulated sub-zero cooling and various other forms of cooling and is scalable beyond anything we have done in the past.

*4nm multi nanomaterial.
*No glycols used in its production.
*contains no liquid biocide or inhibitor.
*100% light blocking characteristics.
*Long term, long-lasting coolant.
*Adjustable inhouse to accommodate different abilities.
*100% UK Made and produced.

Before Usage.

The system must be fully cleaned using the Mayhems blitz cleaning system. There must be no other coolants left in the system.

Warnings

If you spill Mayhems XTR clean it up immediately with a damp cloth and then dry surrounding area with dry cloth. Never leave the fluid to dry out in a system.

Contains “Zinc Oxide” Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. See SDS for more information.

Shake well before use, Run in the system 24 hours.

Care and Maintenance.

*Every 1 to 2 years empty the coolant out of the system and pour through a paper coffee filter to remove any debris. Flush the system through with ultra-Pure H20 and empty out. Re-add Mayhems XTR Premixed topping up with extra Mayhems XTR if needs be.

*If the level of your coolant decreases due to precipitation just add Mayhems Ultra-pure water to bring it back up the level it was in the first place, Do not add more than what you had in the first place, doing so will create an in balance.

*There may be some fall out of the coolant this should pick back up when the system is turned on.

Sample bottles and colours and photos below ->

Associate
OP
Mayhems XTR was tested over at Maximum PC Pre production samples (6nm), This was before went when full scale manufacturing. you can view the article here -> https://www.magzter.com/stories/Com...e-of-the-worlds-most-advanced-liquid-coolants . At the time we could only get down to 6 nanometre, now we have surpassed that for the production version (sub 3nm) and also modified it even more from users feedback, experiences and requests. Its taken over 8 years from concept to manufacturing and a unbelievable amount of failed and so close attempts to get the idea into production and working (i will not be beat was always on my mind throughout this journey).

Mayhems XTR is fully made in the UK using some of the most advance techniques and industrial processes ever seen to create such a product and is truly unique.

Some thing that has been said a lot is Mayhems XTR is quite expensive, However when you consider this is a long term fluid the sums start to add up. Also the fact were can you get a sub 4nm fluid from at this volume, at this price ....

E.g 1 Bottle of normal coolant - £10.00 as per manufactures info it should be replaced every 8 to 12 months. Times that by 3 to 5 years and your hitting upwards of £30 to £70 or more in some opaque coolant cases. Mayhems XTR has a life expectancy of 5 years + (in theory it can go beyond 10 years) but maintenance of the fluid and system is required. Coloured versions of XTR may not last this long as were entering new territory with this product. So in theory its much cheaper.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm considering using the XTR Nano Tech White but I am struggling to find any examples of what it actually looks like in the real world and how any lighting you have in the distro/blocks looks. Anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Associate
I'm considering using the XTR Nano Tech White but I am struggling to find any examples of what it actually looks like in the real world and how any lighting you have in the distro/blocks looks. Anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Heres my rig with XTR White on the GPU loop, I didn't bother changing the fluid on the CPU block due to the amount of time it took to prep the GPU loop (almost 5 flushes with an Alphacool Monsta 480 takes ages!).

B5EFr8il.jpg

suZE9erl.jpg

Associate
Its the colour change after 1 year of use, the change did come in effect after a few months but just didn't get around to changing the fluid. I did get in contact with the new owners of Mayhems and Daniel the co-owner was great and sent out some replacement fluid (not XTR) and a blitz kit. I did come across someone else on reddit who had a similar issue to me where the fluid ended up like a sludge after use but didn't end up turning blue. Could have been a bad batch.

Back
Top Bottom