Back4Blood

Soldato
Its sounds just like any other 'Season Pass' to me. You buy it and you get any dlc that is released for the duration of the season.

If they choose to do a second season you buy that pass and again get the dlc as its released during the second season.

And I'm guessing that alternatively you will be able to buy all the dlcs individually but it would work out more expensive than each pass

Soldato
There is talk/rumours of a lot more being shown at the Future Games Show on the 25th. Or maybe access to the beta then as well.

Personally after playing the alpha i wasn't sure what to think of the game. The guns felt quite solid but the game also kind of felt like a mix of KF2 & L4D rather than feeling like a new kind of L4D. I'm sure the beta will have a lot of things that were not put in the alpha though.

Kind of annoying that there was no new L4D after the second game. They added quite a lot of content just 1 year after the first game came out. It just says to me that another 1-2 years later they could've practically made a whole new game even if it was with the same engine. L4D lacked content and enemy variety and L4D2 mostly fixed that for a little while. Shows how much more they could've done with a third game.

Back
Top Bottom