*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
10% off at Foodhub tomorrow (21st April) with code QUEEN21
for new and existing customers, no minimum spend, stacks with restaurants own discounts

Soldato
Any vouchers knocking around?

Loaded with cold at the moment so I can't be faffed with cooking, I know some Just Eat places are 20% off but the ones that do have discounts aren't the best. Same story with Ubereats, I've a 25% off voucher but there's nothing on there I'd use shy of 50% off.

Man of Honour
Any vouchers knocking around?

Loaded with cold at the moment so I can't be faffed with cooking, I know some Just Eat places are 20% off but the ones that do have discounts aren't the best. Same story with Ubereats, I've a 25% off voucher but there's nothing on there I'd use shy of 50% off.

Bit late but i have a 15% off Just Eat code you can have if you want it,
15% off, no min spend, use by midnight tomorrow (29th April) can be used on App or main website

Edit: i've sent it via trust

Soldato
Bit late but i have a 15% off Just Eat code you can have if you want it,
15% off, no min spend, use by midnight tomorrow (29th April) can be used on App or main website

Edit: i've sent it via trust

Thanks bud, appreciate it.

Chances are I wont use it, but if anyone else wants it I can send it their way.

Ended up ordering Char Siu Chilli and Garlic, Hot and Sour Soup, and some Dim Sum steamed buns last night. It came with free prawn crackers and mini spring rolls, had more than enough for today also so I'll not be ordering take away for awhile.

Caporegime
Thanks bud, appreciate it.

Chances are I wont use it, but if anyone else wants it I can send it their way.

Ended up ordering Char Siu Chilli and Garlic, Hot and Sour Soup, and some Dim Sum steamed buns last night. It came with free prawn crackers and mini spring rolls, had more than enough for today also so I'll not be ordering take away for awhile.
Whenever I have a cold, it’s a fiery curry all the time. Either madras or vindaloo. Works better than any Beechams for clearing your pipes.

Soldato
What’s the process to get a refund/credit from Just Eat? For the first time, I’ve had a delivery that was slow and cold.

Scroll to the bottom of the main page and select "Contact Us" under the Customer Service section.

Last time I got a refund was via web-chat, not sure if they're still doing that or not.

Back
Top Bottom