New Trainers

Soldato
Yea, might have to order a few at a time haha I worked out I bought enough of the Kallax units to have 10 squares in our bedroom and I have 15 in my office. So doubling capacity would be great but that's another 500 euros on top :D think of the shoes! I will do it though. No doubt as space starts running out :p
They are a bit pricey but worth it I think. Keeps the dust out too

Soldato
Hi guys, whats the best way to authenticate Nike trainers? We recently bought some Air Jordan 1 Mid - Chicago PS (preschool) for our kid) - and were just wanting to make sure they are legit. Ive looked at the net and most of the guides are for Adult versions not the kid ones - from that though they seem to follow the legit guides, with the text on the label being even and level etc, the swoosh on the sole being crisp and pointy with the R being clear etc.
Also scanned the QR code on the label on the box and the inside of the tounge - just takes us to the nike app.
Im just assuming as you guys seem to like trainers you might know a better way.

Caporegime
Hi guys, whats the best way to authenticate Nike trainers? We recently bought some Air Jordan 1 Mid - Chicago PS (preschool) for our kid) - and were just wanting to make sure they are legit. Ive looked at the net and most of the guides are for Adult versions not the kid ones - from that though they seem to follow the legit guides, with the text on the label being even and level etc, the swoosh on the sole being crisp and pointy with the R being clear etc.
Also scanned the QR code on the label on the box and the inside of the tounge - just takes us to the nike app.

Why would you even care now you have them?

I'm guessing you bought off eBay or a car boot sale. Which boggles the mind if you wanted to make sure they were legit and for a kid why not just get a pair from a shop?

Soldato
Why would you even care now you have them?

I'm guessing you bought off eBay or a car boot sale. Which boggles the mind if you wanted to make sure they were legit and for a kid why not just get a pair from a shop?

Well yea we bought them from ebay, but seller has a return poilcy if were not happy, but that shouldnt make a difference as to where i got them etc. Only reason we got them on the bay was the colour option we wanted, are not instock anywhere.
Nothing to boggle the mind to be honest, and as to why we care, we dont per say - just making sure what the seller said was accurate and as we can return them if were not happy, just trying to make sure.

Soldato

Go to reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/ post some photos and ask for a LC

Soldato
You can also try the checkcheck legit checking app. Costs a quid or so to do the check.

However I would bet you the cost of the shoe those are legit.

Mids weren't repped that much until recently and even then the quality hasn't really been perfect with them. Especially ps versions.

Soldato
You can also try the checkcheck legit checking app. Costs a quid or so to do the check.

However I would bet you the cost of the shoe those are legit.

Mids weren't repped that much until recently and even then the quality hasn't really been perfect with them. Especially ps versions.
Go to reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/ post some photos and ask for a LC

Cheers guys, didnt realise such an app or reddit sub was around to be honest, ill hopefully be able to figure it out - thanks again guys.

Soldato
Those are incredible. Think I prefer them to the bacons even (which STILL havent arrived)
The material on the Bacon's is ace. The inner heal area is a nice leather and generally just really nice. Yet the Denhams are just beauties. From the laces to each panel, just goes so well. Really happy!

Tomorrow is IKEA pick up morning! Didn't get the glass yet but it'll come... might have ordered some jordan 1 mids in crimson tint :p

Associate
I also got these Limited Edition Air Max 97's, which are from a set where Nike ran a competition for the public to design trainers inspired by cities of the world

London

...Snip...

Seoul

...Snip...

Based on the colours, if I had to guess cities (well countries) I'd go with somewhere in South America - Brazil maybe - and then Russia. Would be interested to see the full set if they're all together online somewhere

Soldato
It's crazy those London summer of loves going for so much above retail now. I'm sure they were sitting under retail for ages after release.

I bought the tokyo air max 1s from the same pack. Was waiting for them to drop to similar prices but they only went up!

Soldato
Based on the colours, if I had to guess cities (well countries) I'd go with somewhere in South America - Brazil maybe - and then Russia. Would be interested to see the full set if they're all together online somewhere

Here you go

51158816092_b0e9500373_b.jpg

Nike 'On Air' Collection
The pairs were created by six local designers from around the world to represent their respective cities: New York, London, Paris, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shanghai.

New York : Nike Air Max 98 'La Mezcla'
Design highlights the diversity of New York City's population with an upper comprised of different skin tones. The diversity theme is also carried out on the insoles that are covered in various flags from around the world. Grey cracked leather wrapping the mud guard is a nod to NYC's urban environment, while minimal mint green accents represent the Statue of Liberty.

Seoul : Nike Air Max 97 'Neon Seoul'
Inspired by the neon signs seen all over the South Korean capital at night. A matte black Air Max 97 is accented by the colors seen on the Taeeguk symbol of Seoul's flag. A large reflective Swoosh has also been added to the side panel, a feature not commonly seen on the popular retro runner.

London : Nike Air Max 97 'London Summer of Love'
This vibrant colorway represents summertime in London. The designer took a more personal approach to her design by using a first date on Primrose Hill as her theme. Notable hits include a gradient Air bubble and "97P" branding stripe running through the mid panel.

Tokyo : Nike Air Max 1 'Tokyo Maze'
The Air Max 1 has been covered in a black-and-white maze graphic to represent the complex Tokyo subway system. Red accents pay homage to the Tokyo Tower, while rainbow laces add another eye-catching pop of color to the otherwise muted design

Paris : Nike Air VaporMax Plus 'Paris Works in Progress'
Photos of a building under construction in Paris inspired Matheron's design. Grey, blue, and yellow are pulled from the colors seen at the site. Notable hits include an industrial midfoot strap and large yellow Swoosh screwed onto the side panel

Shanghai : Nike Air Max 97 'SH Kaleidoscope'
This Air Max 97 has been remixed to represent clouds floating in the Shanghai sky. The multi-layered design features a translucent material across its upper, minimal red branding, and overlapping pull tabs on the tongue and heel to create a sense of dimension.

Full background story here : https://news.nike.com/news/nike-on-air-winners-2018

Back
Top Bottom