Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Oh really? Am I right in thinking it's you who's big into photography?
Any tips for photographing cabins properly? My photos are a mix of terrible mobile phone pictures and my Sony compact bridge I bought a while ago but have no idea how to use apart from on auto!

It's more difficult than it looks to take a good snap!

Google says less than 10 miles...

For interior shots, you want to make the space look big, so a WIDE angle lens is preferable. People expect it so don't worry about the "it looks larger than it is" feeling.

You want bright-looking images and a welcoming feel, if it's dark then you want an illusion of light coming through the window. Tripod helps.

Mix it with some detailed shots of a vase and whatnot.

You can probably do it a half-decent job if you have a wide-angle lens on your phone.

Soldato
Agreed, i resisted for ages when my wife kept suggesting i buy one, and yet love it now i caved in.

I think my issue was a lot of books i tend to read were always a lot more expensive on Kindle, but given i don't read loads it doesn't really matter and i find HDUK a good source for free stuff.
If you're not already following him, follow a chap called 'Boz' - He posts exclusively free books from Amazon fairly regularly. Some stinkers, but some really good.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Finally got round to sorting our driveway out. Now I need to roll my sleeves up and paint the flaking paint on the house and sort those tiles.

Before:
eq4hG2v.jpg

After:
2E5hZWP.jpg

Soldato
@Basher how many extensions has that thing had?! Hard to tell where the original house is!
Haha, lots. Weirdly, the guy that originally built the house (1960's) knocked on the door a couple of weeks ago with the original plans. It was built as a 2 bed, 1 bath house. It's now a 5 bed, 3 bath house. We've extended once since we moved in 5 years ago, most was done by the previous owners.

Caporegime
Haha, lots. Weirdly, the guy that originally built the house (1960's) knocked on the door a couple of weeks ago with the original plans. It was built as a 2 bed, 1 bath house. It's not a 5 bed, 3 bath house. We've extended once since we moved in 5 years ago, most was done by the previous owners.

Looks good, I'm not a fan of the paint everything grey brigade but it's worked well on the tiles.
Obviously had the space to do all the works as well which is nice.

Soldato
Looks good, I'm not a fan of the paint everything grey brigade but it's worked well on the tiles.
Obviously had the space to do all the works as well which is nice.
Yeah, we're very lucky. Should look better once it's rendered, too (more contrast). The garden is about 1/3 acre (most not in the picture) so plenty more room to expand more :p

Back
Top Bottom