• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5000$ 3070-s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I suppose it's a deal for the OC fanbase - is it locked behind the forum veteran status or will the discount code be made available to us, simple peasants? ;)

Associate
On the 'TTL calling out gougers' thread there's a message that some deals may appear on MM today, presumably these are the cards in question.

I think I'm a post or two short of making MM.

Associate
On the 'TTL calling out gougers' thread there's a message that some deals may appear on MM today, presumably these are the cards in question.

I think I'm a post or two short of making MM.

4 posts in 8 years, keep that rate up and your grandchildren stand a chance at the 30070

OcUK Staff
The £5000 cards do have a voucher code.

I will post it later in the MM and anyone found leaking/spreading or scalping those cards will get banned and their orders cancelled.

Associate

I will post it later in the MM and anyone found leaking/spreading or scalping those cards will get banned and their orders cancelled.
Again, that kinds sucks for people like myself, who have been members here for a ling time, but don't post often :(

I don't want to spam 900+ posts just to access the MM. Seems counter productive.

Associate

Seems reasonable just a shame that the post requirements are so high, it doesn't really stop new accounts spamming the forums and I'll be waiting another 100 years before I hit the threshold to order a new card.

Associate
Again, that kinds sucks for people like myself, who have been members here for a ling time, but don't post often :(

I don't want to spam 900+ posts just to access the MM. Seems counter productive.

Should look at this as encouragement to engage with the community - Gibbo can't please everyone when he's trying his best to get cards in Gamers hands.

Associate
Should look at this as encouragement to engage with the community - Gibbo can't please everyone when he's trying his best to get cards in Gamers hands.
It doesn't encourage engagement with the community. It encourages spam. A better solution would be X number of posts, OR a member for X years.

Soldato

CANT WAIT!!!!

I LITERALLY JUST RAN HOME I WAS A FEW MILES AWAY NO CREDIT CARD ON ME LOL

Dripping with sweat now I am so unfit!!!!!!

I 100% promise I am not a scalper, the card will be used for my own personal use, in my PC for gaming!!!!! I will not even sell my old one that will go to my 14 year old son.

Any idea on what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom