Cheap 4 seat convertible

Soldato
Lower than your budget, but I just bought an A4 Cabriolet for £3,400. I had no plans for a convertible, but it was cheaper than the similar age/mileage Golfs I'd been looking at, so I figured why not really.

It's much nicer to drive than I'd expected, if a little low on power (2.0 Diesel).

For a higher budget, an A5 Cabriolet would be the newer equivalent. Tbh, though, a friend has one and it's not appreciably nicer than my A4, beyond having the faster engine.

Soldato
Is the 4 seater requirement there to actually seat 4 people? I see many of these convertibles with zero legroom in the rear. Maybe it's just the front seats pushed back.

Caporegime
Is the 4 seater requirement there to actually seat 4 people? I see many of these convertibles with zero legroom in the rear. Maybe it's just the front seats pushed back.
So long as the front passengers aren't 6' + in height (or the type of individual that has their seat reclined whilst driving) then it's more than possible to use the rear seats of my 440i, especially for kids.

Sure, you wouldn't want to go 4-up with adults for a longer journey, but short trips, or as I said above, with kids in the rear, it's more than usable.

Permabanned
saab all the way

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom