Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Thought I'd try this out (peg board). Unfortunately none of the gimmick things that attach to it are particularly useful for anything I need, so there you go :p

Could be that there's a monitor blocking 80% of the usable peg space :D

While at Ikea should have picked up a lint roller for the back of the chair.

Soldato
Thought I'd try this out (peg board). Unfortunately none of the gimmick things that attach to it are particularly useful for anything I need, so there you go :p
Whilst not as 'clean' looking, you can always use gear ties (basically bendy wire with a soft spongey/rubbery wrap) to secure lots of different things to those boards. You can make hooks, loops, wrap around awkward things etc.

I tried to cheap out and use the plant equivalent of that stuff and it's far too soft, just in case you try the same!

Caporegime
A few blocks of this and I’ll be ready to hit the peaks!

597-C5269-EE6-E-42-AB-AB18-2-CE7-D646-EF86.jpg

Associate
After listing old our house on the market 11 months ago and many ups, downs, withdrawing on another house, slanderous estate agents (never use Yopa!) and quite frankly inept solicitors elsewhere in the chain, we finally completed on this house today.

IMG-3581.jpg

It also comes with FTTP!

Code:
Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Zzoomm - Henley-on-Thames (id = 28236)
        ISP: Zen Internet Ltd
    Latency:     9.48 ms   (0.09 ms jitter)
   Download:   915.25 Mbps (data used: 832.3 MB)                             
     Upload:   109.00 Mbps (data used: 55.9 MB)                             
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/8aaab4d6-7a06-4616-8476-d96be3ccf8dc

Gotta love a bit of FTTP :)

Associate
New (to me) bike.

Bought it as a temp bike for my wife while her other one is with the carbon fibre people following a collision with a car, this is a bit too big for her (perfect for me) but I was able to make it work for the time being. We mainly bought it for the upgraded components that it came with, which we wanted to upgrade her bike with anyway and we pretty much just paid for the upgrades, so sort of got a bike for free (minus the crank and brakes) as he wanted a quick sale. The wheels were from a separate seller.

Plan is for her to use until (if) she gets her other bike back and then I am going to see how I like road riding on carbon fibre. If it's not for me it might become a trainer bike for her or pass on to somebody else.

51292643689_165af5253e_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom