Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
11648842829.png

Is that speedtest broken? 900/120 I can see, but with Zen FTTP I think that is the cap at the moment.

Caporegime
After listing old our house on the market 11 months ago and many ups, downs, withdrawing on another house, slanderous estate agents (never use Yopa!) and quite frankly inept solicitors elsewhere in the chain, we finally completed on this house today.

IMG-3581.jpg

It also comes with FTTP!

Code:
Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Zzoomm - Henley-on-Thames (id = 28236)
        ISP: Zen Internet Ltd
    Latency:     9.48 ms   (0.09 ms jitter)
   Download:   915.25 Mbps (data used: 832.3 MB)                             
     Upload:   109.00 Mbps (data used: 55.9 MB)                             
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/8aaab4d6-7a06-4616-8476-d96be3ccf8dc

A new build with a front garden/drive, what is this madness?

D3K

D3K

Soldato
To be pedantic...The side sword, which looking at that, a sword that length is a side sword. Hence it is not a Katana but a Wakizashi.

Katana is longer, Wakizashi is short.

But Catana is cute :)
Unless that's a tiger it's not even a wakizashi, its a dagger.

Associate
PC Zone Oct '98.

The first ever PC gaming magazine I ever bought. It came with the Carmaggedon II and SiN demos. It popped up on eBay so I thought I'd nab it for some nostalgia.

s3p7Zge.jpg

Ironically I was a QA Tester for the game HEDZ (Character graphics bottom left corner of image) up at Dunfermline here in Scotland for about 6 weeks before it launched. Brings back lots of memories like being off my face on lack of sleep and far to much instant coffee as it went gold in the small hours of the morning.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The ***** won't even activate our cabinet so we can receive fibre, and yet they're out in force elsewhere giving people Gigabit internet. How is this fair?

I do find it odd given some areas are deprived of a decent connection. I counted 11 vans on my run the other day, they've been at it for months.

If it's any consolation I grew up somewhere that was too far from the exchange for a decent connection, even when they upgraded to fibre 17Mb was the best we could get. Only having a new hoisting estate built in between upgraded the infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom