UEFA Euro 2020 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [6th - 7th July 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Overall a great result, shouldn't have been a penalty but we'll take it. I really didn't want this to go penalties as I'm not confident we'd have won.

Italy will be tough and we really need to put the ball in the net more, OGs aren't always going to be freely available.

Soldato
There's happy and there's letting off fireworks because we won a semi final. I think some of the reaction is a bit over the top when there's still a game to go to actually bring the goods home. :p
my point exactly. I will raise a glass after the final after we win, until then it's cpt negativity here.

Soldato
Imagine if we win on Sunday. That means the man who lost us Euro96 because of that missed penalty is the same man that will have won us Euro 2020. That would be proper redemption for Southgate.

It wasn't even missed, it was saved. But everyone makes out like it was all on him, with no credit to the keeper :D

Soldato
Fantastic game. This has to be the best squad we've had in a couple of decades. The passion and energy to just keep pushing and finding weaknesses in Denmarks defence. They might not have scored outside of the penalty but they'd set themselves up with plenty of chances I'm confident one of them would have succeeded.

Man of Honour
The penalty goal was obviously a bit ugly but I really do think England deserved to win.

Put it this way, does anyone think Denmark deserved to win?! Of the two, England all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom