New GMMK Pro - mechanical keyboard

Associate
Ordered the black ANSI on the 1st of April along with the white GPBT keycaps, emailed them this afternoon to see if they were going to wait until both were in stock to dispatch. Got a reply back saying I'm 12th in the queue for the first batch and that they will be dispatching the board separately as soon as it comes in, which is really nice.

Associate
Anyone heard anything further about the GMMK Pro? I’ve noticed that the store page now doesn’t have an expected date on it.

Nothing, no emails or updates. I see the same, it just says Preorder which isn't particularly helpful. I'm tempted to get a gmmk tkl for now so I can at least use the switches. After reading all the horrible experiences everyone has been getting with DHL delivering theirs direct from Glorious I'd rather keep my order with OCUK but I'm supposedly in the 2nd batch, that's not promising when they can't give me any date on a 2nd batch date let alone a 1st

I really wish they wouldn't take the full order cost for a preorder too.

Associate
Nothing, no emails or updates. I see the same, it just says Preorder which isn't particularly helpful. I'm tempted to get a gmmk tkl for now so I can at least use the switches. After reading all the horrible experiences everyone has been getting with DHL delivering theirs direct from Glorious I'd rather keep my order with OCUK but I'm supposedly in the 2nd batch, that's not promising when they can't give me any date on a 2nd batch date let alone a 1st

I really wish they wouldn't take the full order cost for a preorder too.

I ordered the GMMK Compact directly from Glorious just to get something done a few weeks ago and it’s a great board, but 60% definitely isn’t enough for me to use daily. Had no problems with the delivery on that.

I’m supposedly 44th in queue for the black ANSI Pro, I was told that this would be included in the first shipment to arrive, but they didn’t tell me how many are actually arriving. I’ve seen a few people on here mention 70.

Associate
I ordered the GMMK Compact directly from Glorious just to get something done a few weeks ago and it’s a great board, but 60% definitely isn’t enough for me to use daily. Had no problems with the delivery on that.

I’m supposedly 44th in queue for the black ANSI Pro, I was told that this would be included in the first shipment to arrive, but they didn’t tell me how many are actually arriving. I’ve seen a few people on here mention 70.

Oh nice, just all over the Glorious reddit page, a lot of people in the UK and Canada saying its been a nightmare to track the delivery and takes a long time. Yeah I have same on order, the 70 units was what I was told on the phone twice by Cs at OC. Basically the shipment is coming Caseking and the guy said it should be 70 units of the black ansi but it could more or less than 70 (hoping its more than 70 obviously) so they gave me that bit of info at least. Caseking don't ship to the UK for some reason, probably brexit or something, so that's out of the question but hopefully they send enough stock to OC, fingers crossed.

Associate
Oh nice, just all over the Glorious reddit page, a lot of people in the UK and Canada saying its been a nightmare to track the delivery and takes a long time. Yeah I have same on order, the 70 units was what I was told on the phone twice by Cs at OC. Basically the shipment is coming Caseking and the guy said it should be 70 units of the black ansi but it could more or less than 70 (hoping its more than 70 obviously) so they gave me that bit of info at least. Caseking don't ship to the UK for some reason, probably brexit or something, so that's out of the question but hopefully they send enough stock to OC, fingers crossed.

I've avoided their Reddit page for a bit because it's just depressing seeing how many people are getting the Pro at the moment. I ordered my GMMK Compact on May 20th and I had it by the 27th without any issues.

Ah so that's where the number is coming from. Hopefully Caseking will pull through soon, I can't be bothered looking for a 3rd supplier so I'll just cancel my order if they don't get a move on, or at least tell us what is going on.

Associate
Sigh. An official update would be nice at some point today hopefully with slightly more detail. I live in hope.

At this point I may cancel and just wait until they're in constant stock. This is why I hate pre-orders. I've been waiting 4 months and still no solid shipping date. If it gets delayed again I will probs just cancel.

Already got impatient and put my new switches in my old GMMK TKL. They are perfect.

Associate
At this point I may cancel and just wait until they're in constant stock. This is why I hate pre-orders. I've been waiting 4 months and still no solid shipping date. If it gets delayed again I will probs just cancel.

Already got impatient and put my new switches in my old GMMK TKL. They are perfect.

I don't blame you tbh, I have also put my switches in a gmmk tkl although brightness is lacking quite a bit.

What gets me is how they don't appear to have communication with Caseking on where their stock is and when they'll get it.

Associate
I don't blame you tbh, I have also put my switches in a gmmk tkl although brightness is lacking quite a bit.

What gets me is how they don't appear to have communication with Caseking on where their stock is and when they'll get it.

I do get it if OC supplier isn't giving info they're stuck between a rock and a hard place but at the same time at this rate, it could be December before I get it lol.

Associate
Looking on Caseking, their Black ANSI boards now have a date of the 30st of July, so hopefully this is their ETA for the 2nd batch and not the one that was supposed to be in on the 16th (wishful thinking i know.)

Associate
I've been following this forum for a while but not commented anything yet. I had a ISO GMMK Pro pre ordered from OCUK for a while, but cancelled after their first estimated shipping date of 30th June ran over. I ended up ordering an ANSI Pro from GMMK directly, should be with me in a few days so can post on my delivery experience after (some seem to think delivery from them is questionable?).

I'm a bit shocked some are actually supporting OCUK and saying that delays are alright, "i've waitied this long, what's a few extra days?". I completely agree that delays outwith their control is not a reason to place anger on OCUK. But the complete lack of updates from them is more than abysmal. I relied on this thread and calling them to find out updates after 30th June passed. They, since then, have barely updated anyone by the looks of things? They just keep pushing the date and not advising anyone who has already paid them the money on when they might get their product.

Just wanted to come in and give my 2 cents. Really shocking from OCUK that they think this is acceptable. Considering one of their staff commented on this thread before, it's not like they are unaware that you are all curious what an ETA is either.

Associate
Just had an email from OCUK:
"Our restock is running late at the moment, we should have an amended ETA sometime this week, please contact us sometime later in the week and we will pass on any info we have to you."

So no estimated ETA yet, but should get an update some time this week.
I'm pretty sure that if this doesn't happen, or they miss the next ETA again then I'm just going to cancel.

Associate
I've been following this forum for a while but not commented anything yet. I had a ISO GMMK Pro pre ordered from OCUK for a while, but cancelled after their first estimated shipping date of 30th June ran over. I ended up ordering an ANSI Pro from GMMK directly, should be with me in a few days so can post on my delivery experience after (some seem to think delivery from them is questionable?).

I'm a bit shocked some are actually supporting OCUK and saying that delays are alright, "i've waitied this long, what's a few extra days?". I completely agree that delays outwith their control is not a reason to place anger on OCUK. But the complete lack of updates from them is more than abysmal. I relied on this thread and calling them to find out updates after 30th June passed. They, since then, have barely updated anyone by the looks of things? They just keep pushing the date and not advising anyone who has already paid them the money on when they might get their product.

Just wanted to come in and give my 2 cents. Really shocking from OCUK that they think this is acceptable. Considering one of their staff commented on this thread before, it's not like they are unaware that you are all curious what an ETA is either.

If you could keep us updated on the delivery etc direct from Glorious that'd be great as I would like to know how much the import tax is, I'm very much considering just ordering direct as it might be a lot quicker than trying to be patient. The delivery experience just comes from the Glorious sub reddit page regarding DHL, ofc it's down to luck sometimes too but when it's a heft on mine on the line it changes the perspective on it.

Associate
My biggest annoyance is that they keep moving the date back. I'd rather a worst case date was given then I'd be happy if it was sent out earlier rather than being annoyed it has been pushed back again.

Associate
My biggest annoyance is that they keep moving the date back. I'd rather a worst case date was given then I'd be happy if it was sent out earlier rather than being annoyed it has been pushed back again.

Same, I'd rather they give a realistic date and say "Most likely delayed 2 months" rather than slightly adjusting every couple of weeks to continuously disappoint me every week or 2.

Back
Top Bottom