Commodore Amiga owners thread!

Soldato
Found this lot in the atttic today. Not had a chance to go through them or give them a clean but there must 150-200 games as well.

Sorry a speccy image was included :D

XZX0Vyq.jpg

peBfaeS.jpg

Axt6BaK.jpg

MkRLbo2.jpg

pB57Uhs.jpg

fMwZs9J.jpg

zkpr47i.jpg

3MXYuC5.jpg

Hb48vci.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers guys

@JudgeDeath there are 2 x c64s. One boxed and the other unboxed. Roger on the pic size :)

I have just come across another IKEA size bag full of cassettes, various cables and other bits like an Amiga external floppy drive and mouse I think.

Problem is I can’t keep it, needs to go. Now my parents have learned of its existence they want it gone :D and I will never use any of it. I could stick it in my mancave but it would be swapped from one attic to another.

Associate
Cheers guys

@JudgeDeath there are 2 x c64s. One boxed and the other unboxed. Roger on the pic size :)

I have just come across another IKEA size bag full of cassettes, various cables and other bits like an Amiga external floppy drive and mouse I think.

Problem is I can’t keep it, needs to go. Now my parents have learned of its existence they want it gone :D and I will never use any of it. I could stick it in my mancave but it would be swapped from one attic to another.

I'm sure eBay will appreciate the business :( and you'll get a nice payday ;)

Soldato
Excellent collection !! Does anyone else remember the magazines you used to buy with the demo tapes ? Just had a flashback seeing those cassettes lol.
Zapp64 and commodore format were the mags I remember, they had a couple of demos and even some full games, got Doomdarks revenge off one of them and was probably one of the games I played most when I was a kid.

Associate
I remember them being a lot better than that but then again I might have my rose tinted specs on.

I think my Amiga 500 is still in my parents attic, might have to fish it out at some point lol.

check it SOON... battery on Ram expansions or on mainboard on 500plus is LETHAL to them... it will belch Varta juice of death on the board

Soldato
Oh, I think it was the one with the plug in RAM/battery in the back, I already removed it before storing it as I remember.

I got it repaired a long time ago, the bloke charged a fortune then returned it with 1.2 on it rather than 1.3, pretty sure after a long drawn out battle between us I got some money back but had lost interest in it by then.

Soldato
I remember them being a lot better than that but then again I might have my rose tinted specs on.

I remember fairly recently playing GoldenEye on which ever Nintendo that was and couldn't believe it looked like it did. I would swear it used to look better, in yet we were playing the exact same game we played 20 years earlier...

Soldato
I remember fairly recently playing GoldenEye on which ever Nintendo that was and couldn't believe it looked like it did. I would swear it used to look better, in yet we were playing the exact same game we played 20 years earlier...
I think memory actually paints it better than it was,I've not looked at goldeneye for years but I remember it having decent gfx lol. Our imaginations had to do a lot for the 10 pixels that made up a soldier/tank/aeroplane back in the day....

Soldato
Any retro eBay experts in here? :D I’m thinking of selling both Amiga’s together as a bundle as one has a key missing, the C64s separately and doing the games as bundles. I don’t fancy making multiple trips to the post office.

Associate
I'd sell Amiga's separately unless you want to get 2 bidders, Airey36 and one other, who buy machines cheap for parts and break them down and sell for 5-10x cost The one with a key missing will make less but still more than if its only a parts machine

Soldato
I'd sell Amiga's separately unless you want to get 2 bidders, Airey36 and one other, who buy machines cheap for parts and break them down and sell for 5-10x cost The one with a key missing will make less but still more than if its only a parts machine

Thanks, may sell them together, I will see if they power on today, that’s about as far as I can test them.

Soldato
Any retro eBay experts in here? :D I’m thinking of selling both Amiga’s together as a bundle as one has a key missing, the C64s separately and doing the games as bundles. I don’t fancy making multiple trips to the post office.
Is it the left caps lock that’s missing?

Back
Top Bottom