Township Tale

Soldato
I've bought this but not sure what's going on. I came in to a town, couldn't do anything but bring up these 5 black circles then heard an old man speaking to some youngs boys IRL and it felt like a 90s MSN chatroom teeming with groomers. :D

Quickly left before becoming a witness.

Soldato
OP
@melmac can probably invite you to join his server (or maybe I can?), what's your oculus username? Mine is RugbyRaggs, if you add me I'll try and invite you to the server.

Did you do the tutorial? It's rough, but it at least gets you started, then if you can get online with one of us, we can try and help you get some of the basics too.

Soldato
OP
@melmac I mentioned in the update reddit thread that we were having issues, and the developers got in touch asking for the logs, got this message:

----------------
Hey there, I'm Nik, Alta's production assistant. I see you've had some trouble since the update - so sorry! Could you please send me your Quest logs? That will help us identify the issue and patch it!

https://feedback.townshiptale.com/t/obtaining-quest-log-files/5038

When you've got them, could you zip them up and email nik "at" altavr.io ? I'll pass them on to engineering :)

Please send your username and server along as well

-------------------

I've not looked into doing it yet, but I plan on doing so. Figure it might help if you do it too. I took the @ symbol out and replaced it with "at" to try and stop them getting spammed etc.

Soldato
@melmac I mentioned in the update reddit thread that we were having issues, and the developers got in touch asking for the logs, got this message:

----------------
Hey there, I'm Nik, Alta's production assistant. I see you've had some trouble since the update - so sorry! Could you please send me your Quest logs? That will help us identify the issue and patch it!

https://feedback.townshiptale.com/t/obtaining-quest-log-files/5038

When you've got them, could you zip them up and email nik "at" altavr.io ? I'll pass them on to engineering :)

Please send your username and server along as well

-------------------

I've not looked into doing it yet, but I plan on doing so. Figure it might help if you do it too. I took the @ symbol out and replaced it with "at" to try and stop them getting spammed etc.

Thanks!! I will definitely send in the log files. I guess the more logs they get the better.

Soldato
I've bought this but not sure what's going on. I came in to a town, couldn't do anything but bring up these 5 black circles then heard an old man speaking to some youngs boys IRL and it felt like a 90s MSN chatroom teeming with groomers. :D

Quickly left before becoming a witness.

Hi Dokko :) Yeah, the tutorial is always full of kids. So that's why I did the tutorial as quick as possible and started my own server.

My username on Oculus is Melmac12 Just add me as a friend and I will send an invite to you to join our Server. We can get you started in the game with some tips and tricks.

Soldato
@melmac can probably invite you to join his server (or maybe I can?), what's your oculus username? Mine is RugbyRaggs, if you add me I'll try and invite you to the server.

Did you do the tutorial? It's rough, but it at least gets you started, then if you can get online with one of us, we can try and help you get some of the basics too.

I will add him as soon as He adds me as a friend :)

Soldato
OP
I just ran in now, and crashed in basically exactly the same place. Top of the slope just outside the mining building. Isn't that where you crashed too? Or was it elsewhere?

Soldato
I just ran in now, and crashed in basically exactly the same place. Top of the slope just outside the mining building. Isn't that where you crashed too? Or was it elsewhere?

I crashed where you crashed yesterday, just outside the Inn. The other crash was on the way to the crafting building.

Soldato
Hi Dokko :) Yeah, the tutorial is always full of kids. So that's why I did the tutorial as quick as possible and started my own server.

My username on Oculus is Melmac12 Just add me as a friend and I will send an invite to you to join our Server. We can get you started in the game with some tips and tricks.

Hi. Thanks for that, much appreciated. I never know when i get chance to get to go on (kids) but will keep an eye out if you are in game. I'll add you now.

Soldato

I've sent a request to you as well. Cheers

Soldato
A Township Tale crashed for me this evening, and I couldn't get back in. Could hear the sounds, but, just black screen. Tried for 30 minutes and gave up. Will give it a go tomorrow.

Soldato
OP
Don't know if I've just been lucky, but logging into the server has been smooth for the last couple of attempts.

Really need to go mining now I feel, or upto the top of the path past the mining place. Kill the rock golems and mine all the copper there, we've not got room for the molds in the blacksmith. Would be happier going to the top I think, as daft as it seems, the darkness scares me in the mine! Need to get better lighting sorted out.

Soldato
Don't know if I've just been lucky, but logging into the server has been smooth for the last couple of attempts.

Really need to go mining now I feel, or upto the top of the path past the mining place. Kill the rock golems and mine all the copper there, we've not got room for the molds in the blacksmith. Would be happier going to the top I think, as daft as it seems, the darkness scares me in the mine! Need to get better lighting sorted out.

I finally got in today and played for the hour. Went down the mine, killed a couple of rock golems and a spitter thing and did some mining. I finished the Mold stand and put the molds into it.

Back
Top Bottom