FIFA 21

Associate
Finish Gullit, pretty much done, had a few rivals games, lowest squad I faced was 95. :cry:

Yep every squad is fully stacked now. I'm probably done this FIFA, the 85x10 has been a fun grind. what division you in? My finished team;

Screenshot-20210911-070417.png

In-Shot-20210911-070906807.jpg

Permabanned
I made that mistake last year! The amount of DCs I got in WL was horrendous. Sadly still happens on PS just wish EA would sort the server issues out hence playing friendlies.

Was fine mostly, until towards the end of the game then it went to **** with the cheaters dc glitching.

Not sure will bother with 22 but will be on Xbox if I do.

Soldato
This is my team https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/9758298
I'm happy with it. I'm not great so flip between div 4 and 5. I could have a better team at this point but apart from atal and Acuna the team are players I like. Don't think Ryan giggs is going to be used often.
I'll try the 85 x10 sec to see if I can eventually get enough for another icon

Soldato
Did the Maradona pim this morning. That 85 sbc is great. Going to do the icon moments next, then the 92+moments midfield pick then probably vierA.
Anyone know if they open all sbcs up again like they did one of the previous years ? Wouldn't mind getting Roberto Carlos and a Cantona

Associate
Just to note I did Pele, R9, Viera & Gullit.

After around 10 games, there crap. Only note is Pele is silky smooth. Was a waste of 2 days grinding. Can say I have them now though.

Guendouzi showdown, Foden, Varratti & Acuna are miles better than the above and are basically free.

The PTG & Summer Stat players are just too OP.

Soldato
Vieira sbc is done now. Would you have him over Acuna or mattheaus?
Squads at 195 if I have Maradona up top and mbappe in cam to start.

What's the best you can get with 100 chem?

Soldato
Vieira sbc is done now. Would you have him over Acuna or mattheaus?
Squads at 195 if I have Maradona up top and mbappe in cam to start.

What's the best you can get with 100 chem?
Personally, a 96 rated team, with 100 chem.
But the leaderboard shows a lot of people with a 198 rated squad, unsure if the have 100 chem but I'd guess so as I'm not sure there are enough high rated players to do a 99 rated team with 99 chem.

Soldato
I've used the 85+ x 10 to grind out the Messi and Ronaldo (just about) SBCs. But it's taken me bloomin' ages. Don't think I can be bothered doing any of the specific Icon SBCs, but might do a few of the 93+ picks (or whatever the 3 part one is).
I'm not actually sure how many Icons would get in my squads now.

Also, I didn't realise until I looked on FUTbin that the FUTTIES CR7 is 5*/5*. I always thought it was a bit harsh that CR7 didn't have a 5* weak foot.

Back
Top Bottom