Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Stuff from the farm shop

IMG-20210914-153335-01.jpg

Thai Green curry for tea
Cake for the Mrs
Lamb to go in the slow cooker for Lamb Rogan Josh (tomorrow night's tea :D)

COOK ready meals are good but as I have been eating them for 8 weeks due to building work the sight of them makes me feel a bit sick...

Caporegime
This is what happens when i find AE and end up going on a shopping spree because it's soo cheap.. and not only that, start brainstorming ideas in my head for a computer build to which i do not have the components for. The bag on the right has enought sleeving to probably sleeve 5 PSU.. i only need to sleeve 1.

mK49A0U.jpg

ps.. this image shows half the order, i have about 15 more deliveries of screws/nuts/spacers etc etc on the way.. and once the parts arrive.. probs only end up using 50 items out of the 500+ items i have..

Whats AE pleasE?

Associate
A dog. Patterpoo (cross between a Patterdale Terrier and a poodle, the other half has allergies so we needed one which was hypoallergenic).

Sort of came at the wrong time as we have 2 events we have to attend this week and she has separation anxiety, only a few hours each night so hopefully she just sleeps through)

IMG-20210912-WA0012.jpg

Caporegime
A dog. Patterpoo (cross between a Patterdale Terrier and a poodle, the other half has allergies so we needed one which was hypoallergenic).

Sort of came at the wrong time as we have 2 events we have to attend this week and she has separation anxiety, only a few hours each night so hopefully she just sleeps through)

IMG-20210912-WA0012.jpg

Oooooh, that's a lovely little puppeh, what's her name :D

Back
Top Bottom