*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Man of Honour
Anderson Silva KOs Tito Ortiz who couldn't make weight, in the first round. Holyfield looks dreadful and is stopped in the first round. Haye wins on points and now wants Tyson Fury. Lols all round tbh, what an absolute joke.

Haye was boxing his mate, he was never going to go for the knockout, although I'm not saying he could have done.

Soldato
Anderson Silva KOs Tito Ortiz who couldn't make weight, in the first round. Holyfield looks dreadful and is stopped in the first round. Haye wins on points and now wants Tyson Fury. Lols all round tbh, what an absolute joke.

Don't forget Donald Trump commentating :confused: just watched the stoppages...absolute joke is right. Boxing might as well go full wrestling.

Soldato
Don't forget Donald Trump commentating :confused: just watched the stoppages...absolute joke is right. Boxing might as well go full wrestling.

I didn't even know that was the case, I just caught some highlights on YouTube this morning.

Jake Paul has apparently been offered 30 million dollars to box Vitor Belfort. This is gonna continue until someone gets killed or very seriously damaged.

Soldato
So is it just me who is a bit worried about Usyk this weekend? I think this is part of the reason I love watching Joshua fights. He has that air of vulnerability surrounding him that I never think it's going to be an easy nights work for him.

My head tells me he'll win as I haven't been that impressed with Usyk at heavyweight. He was getting tagged up by Chisora who isn't on AJ's level power or skill wise and AJ has the reach over him but you can't ignore Usyks pedigree.

Heart says it's going to be a tough nights work and that Usyk is going to be a problem

Then looking forward to watching Canelo spank Plant. Tainted beef or not, Canelo is a phenomenal fighter to watch

Soldato
So is it just me who is a bit worried about Usyk this weekend? I think this is part of the reason I love watching Joshua fights. He has that air of vulnerability surrounding him that I never think it's going to be an easy nights work for him.

My head tells me he'll win as I haven't been that impressed with Usyk at heavyweight. He was getting tagged up by Chisora who isn't on AJ's level power or skill wise and AJ has the reach over him but you can't ignore Usyks pedigree.

Heart says it's going to be a tough nights work and that Usyk is going to be a problem

Then looking forward to watching Canelo spank Plant. Tainted beef or not, Canelo is a phenomenal fighter to watch

You have summed exactly my thoughts on this fight, on paper he should wipe the floor with Usyk but Usyks has the technical ability shown at cruiserweight. Was his knock ratio at cruiserweight anything to right home about?

Soldato
You have summed exactly my thoughts on this fight, on paper he should wipe the floor with Usyk but Usyks has the technical ability shown at cruiserweight. Was his knock ratio at cruiserweight anything to right home about?

I don't think he has that concussive 'knock you out with 1 punch power' but you certainly wouldn't want to take too many shots off of him as you're still going to feel them. More like a death by a thousands cuts or just wear you down to exhaustion.

Campbell Hatton any good?

No. But he had a very short amateur run. He's on the card due to name and name only.
He's learning on the job like Connor Benn had been doing. Remains to be seen if he amounts to much

Soldato

I think Usyk will have plenty of good moments in the fight and should utilise his speed and movement well, but I just feel it will be a matter of time before AJ catches him and takes his head off

Associate
Certainly an interesting fight, it's really hard to imagine the exact way it's going to pan out, I can see scenarios with them both winning by stoppage or decision. I hope AJ wins to keep the hopes of a megafight with Fury alive (though I still have doubts that will ever happen), I think Usyk is gonna give him a horrible night either way.

Also had to laugh at Caleb Plant trying to slap Canelo and getting busted up before the fight, early indicator of what's to come :D

Soldato
I think Usyk can win on points by out boxing AJ easily, but won't because there is no way they will give him that decision. So very interesting to see how the outcome is decided. Usyk can even stop AJ I think.

Usyk is my favourite boxer so I'm biased.

I would say if AJ wins though his "cv" alone should make him ranked pound for pound. I still think Fury is the best heavyweight but no one could argue with AJs record if he can beat Usyk as well.

Soldato
I think Usyk can win on points by out boxing AJ easily, but won't because there is no way they will give him that decision. So very interesting to see how the outcome is decided. Usyk can even stop AJ I think.

Usyk is my favourite boxer so I'm biased.

I would say if AJ wins though his "cv" alone should make him ranked pound for pound. I still think Fury is the best heavyweight but no one could argue with AJs record if he can beat Usyk as well.

Chisora said Usyk has no power at heavyweight so i think AJ is going to be all over Usyk and because AJ is a bit lighter, faster and fitter these days its going to be Usyk hardest fight of his life i feel.

Back
Top Bottom