*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Yep, that was a proper neck snapper.

yeah if that hit any regular human our heads would be in low orbit!

Regarding the Fury's, they all talk a good talk but don't back it up. The only Fury I have any time for is Peter Fury and I can listen to him talk boxing for ages. He doesn't seem to be up his own ass at all

Soldato
Dillian Whyte at the very least. Whether or not you think he beats Whyte he did dodge him.

Before he was the WBC champion he said if thr WBC put the diamond belt on the line he would fight Whyte. They said OK and agreed to do so and then he changed his mind.
What year was this? Did it coincide with his mental breakdown?

every man and his dog dodging whyte nowadays feel really sorry for him

Soldato
What year was this? Did it coincide with his mental breakdown?

every man and his dog dodging whyte nowadays feel really sorry for him

I think this was back in 2019 and nothing to do with his mental breakdown/drug issues

yeah not that I think Whyte beats any of the top 3 but he certainly deserves his shot against whoever wins the WBC belt. He's not had many soft touches and has a fantastic resume

Soldato
Whyte and Luis Ortiz have been ducked by most of the top heavyweights i feel, they both deserved more big fights.

Anyways, as for tonight i cant wait. However looking at odds, it seems like Eddie Hearn will have slept well last night confident his lads will win.

Soldato
I'm not so sure on Ortiz (I mean who had he really beat?) he just seems to be a PBC pretend bogeyman. He turned down career high payday for AJ and had just turned down a fight against Joe Joyce. For a man as old as he is, he doesn't seem to be pushing for the big fights

regarding tonight. I smell a huge upset on the way. I'm not a betting man but right now I feel Usyk is going to mess up the AJ vs Fury train.

Associate
Promising to give money to charity then not following through? That’s great entertainment that is. Guys a ******* who’s dodging anyone half decent.

Best dodger in the history of boxing. It is easy to dismiss the hard work, dedication and skill of the 30 fighters he has defeated, including the previous 3 who were undefeated before meeting him in the ring.

I'd be interested to see evidence of where this 7m purse actually went instead of making baseless assumptions.

Soldato
Best dodger in the history of boxing. It is easy to dismiss the hard work, dedication and skill of the 30 fighters he has defeated, including the previous 3 who were undefeated before meeting him in the ring.

I'd be interested to see evidence of where this 7m purse actually went instead of making baseless assumptions.

exactly fury also went to the backyard of two existing champions and defeated them

Soldato
whos he dodged???
As has already been said Whyte and I’d have AJ. He wants nothing of AJ, you can’t tell me wilder wouldn’t have taken £30m and fight the winner of the fight.

The guys a clown, full of ******** and proclaims to the best ever when he’s never defended a title :p I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilder bangs him out in 2 weeks to be fair.

Soldato
As has already been said Whyte and I’d have AJ. He wants nothing of AJ, you can’t tell me wilder wouldn’t have taken £30m and fight the winner of the fight.

The guys a clown, full of ******** and proclaims to the best ever when he’s never defended a title :p I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilder bangs him out in 2 weeks to be fair.

how can you say he wants nothing of AJ when they were basically fighting until the court case ruled he had to reface wilder

Soldato

It went in his back pocket :p Skill of his 30 fighters I’ll give you 2 fighters the majority of the rest were journey men at best. Time to rollout my favourite highlight of fury’s career of him hitting himself or on his arse by a light hitting cruiser weight.

Soldato
how can you say he wants nothing of AJ when they were basically fighting until the court case ruled he had to reface wilder
So I ask again why not give wilder £30 mill and offer him the fight of the winner for all the belts …. Fury doesn’t even know when he’s lying. He took 4 rounds to stop wilder when a gale force wind would have blown him over. :o

Soldato
So I ask again why not give wilder £30 mill and offer him the fight of the winner for all the belts …. Fury doesn’t even know when he’s lying. He took 4 rounds to stop wilder when a gale force wind would have blown him over. :o

no one is going to pay a fighter 30million to avoid a rematch to take another fight :o:o:o:o:o:rolleyes:

why didnt AJ go over to america to fight wilder before fury did?

oh yeah its cause eddie hearn has to protect his golden boy no way hearn would have let AJ face wilder in america far too risky

Fury jumped on a plane and took him on instead, same as klitchko no one would face the clit in his back yard till fury went over

Ducks everyone tho apparently

Soldato
no one is going to pay a fighter 30million to avoid a rematch to take another fight :o:o:o:o:o:rolleyes:

why didnt AJ go over to america to fight wilder before fury did?

oh yeah its cause eddie hearn has to protect his golden boy

It’s happened before.

Wilder has admitted AJ offered him more funny to fight him but Wilder took the easier fight or so his team thought and fought fury for less money. Wilder said that himself.

Next question? To be clear I’m not a huge AJ fan, his fights are entertaining as you always wonder about his tank but when he speaks he can a bit condescending and cringeworthy.

Soldato
It’s happened before.

Wilder has admitted AJ offered him more funny to fight him but Wilder took the easier fight or so his team thought and fought fury for less money. Wilder said that himself.

Next question? To be clear I’m not a huge AJ fan, his fights are entertaining as you always wonder about his tank but when he speaks he can a bit condescending and cringeworthy.

wasnt it to fight in AJs back yard and not america?

also klitchko was in back yard

Soldato
I’m not a boxer and we’re not discussing me we’re discussing Tyson Fury. It’s ok to disagree we all have opinions I’m just sharing mine about Fury and AJ.

tell me how AJs record doesnt have so called "journeymen" as you call it

Ruiz took his belt whilst dieting on snickers

Back
Top Bottom