Overclockers UK New Website Launch! Queries Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I had A real hard time finding the SKU numbers etc for the first time, not sure why but they just didn't stand out enough.
I think I need a pair of welding googles to view that brilliant whiteness 10,000 nits I reackon :)

Soldato
Don't like how they only have an "Accept All" button for cookies? Where is the option to refuse or tailor your choices?

5CTgfeu.png
I just checked the new web site and there was a option button there now, clicking on it took me to the options, which all was in decline setting part from essential cookies, then there was a save setting button. Maybe they done a recent change since your post and now ? Although, means someone worked on the site on a Sunday evening.

Soldato
I just checked the new web site and there was a option button there now, clicking on it took me to the options, which all was in decline setting part from essential cookies, then there was a save setting button. Maybe they done a recent change since your post and now ? Although, means someone worked on the site on a Sunday evening.

Still the same here. Have deleted all the cookies, reloaded the site and am still getting the same bar I posted with the 'Accept All' option.

Man of Honour
It feels like only yesterday they introduced the old new one?

The forum has a shop now?

:D

Preferred older site.

This one loads slow too

If this is a new website then get your money back. This is a massive downgrade. It looks like a woo commerce WordPress website. It's awful.

The other one was stylish and hi tech looking. This is Garbage.

Please moaned about similar things when the old new one was introduced. I guess we'll begrudgingly get used to it :)

Soldato
Nope, Chrome and Firefox are still showing:-

7JOjXh4.png

That's strange and it looks like you just have a small notice at the top of the website, not a pop up box like I got ? You using the latest Firefox I take it ? I'm still on version 88.0.1 since I'm not to happy about their new proton interface. If so, that might be why we getting different views maybe ?? Honestly have no clue though, but it is strange.

Soldato
OP
Anyone else lost the content of their wishlist and stored addresses?

Edit: and order history! :(

Edit 2: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/account/orders is still working , can see order history, wishlist and addresses.

https://store.overclockers.co.uk/customer/order is missing everything.

Why you do dis OcUK?
Yeah all my orders before 2019 have gone, use to look back at previous orders to see what i bought.

yup wishlist is cleared too. I suppose you could remake it if you opened up the old site and logged in, that still works.

Soldato
OP
Has it actually 'launched' or have staff been testing it and accidentally posted links to it? :p
:cry: Well technically it does say “welcome to our new website”

i tested the Marker.io thing last night to report an error with the basket and got a reply this morning saying they’ll fix it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom