Amazon Prime !!!!

Associate
Hi AHarvey,
Just tried and all 3 Matrix work on my phone and tv.
I was having a similar problem with a Hisense tv as well, have you tried removing your prime account from the tv - reboot the tv - add prime account to the tv. This will need another device to verify your account, I used my phone to verify.
In the end my Hisense had other problems losing tv stations so swapped to a Bush and all ok now.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Amazon no longer doing delivery on a weekend now?

Can't seem to add anything to the basket on Prime for delivery tomorrow or Sunday.

A while back there was a mixup where they set people's accounts to not deliver on weekend, I spoke to chat and they removed this.

That is of course if this isn't a covid based restriction on what amazon deem. Not essentials?

Associate
Although I think that Prime is fantastic. It has got me out of multiple holes where I need something techy quickly and even arrived on the same day at times.

However, I agree, the free prime trial is applied without the user explicitly stating they want it. The wife fell into that trap over the weekend.
Only positive from Amazon is that it is a free trial and they aren't charging you for their sly ways.

Soldato
Although I think that Prime is fantastic. It has got me out of multiple holes where I need something techy quickly and even arrived on the same day at times.

However, I agree, the free prime trial is applied without the user explicitly stating they want it. The wife fell into that trap over the weekend.
Only positive from Amazon is that it is a free trial and they aren't charging you for their sly ways.

Incidentally, you do know you can share prime if you have it?

Soldato
OP
No it won't - got caught years ago when I used to order a lot from Amazon - everything was free postage - Thought great till one day I was scanning my bank account and there was £70 for amazon - Rang them to ask what it was and cancelled it.
Been careful ever since but this one slipped through the net.
If you order a lot it's worth it but I very rarely buy stuff now and I have no use for films or Netflix etc.

Associate
I was lucky because I had student prime for a few years. However, didn't realise Amazon swiched my student to full last year so was really annoyed. But I complained to Amazon about a late delivery a month ago, there were supposed to refund me 2 months but they accidently reunded me for the who year so got £79 back, result. However, mine finishes this month so going to cancel. I don't buy enough to justify keeping it and I hardly use prime video anyway. Though, I will get the 1 month for Prime day and Black Friday. I stick to ebay, better prices.

Commissario
We've had very heavy snow since the weekend and our postie hasn't been out to delivery our letter post at all. DPD haven't even managed to make it either.

Amazon haven't missed a delivery yet! Between the four of us, we've had three deliveries since Sunday. I have no idea how they managed it, the village was cut off on Monday.

Permabanned
Amazon Prime has been good for me, they even delivered my Fleshlight in a plain brown box with no marking so nobody will ever know I bought one. ;)

Soldato
Had my first failure in a few years.

We probably have 2-3 items a week arrive from Amazon.

I ordered an elite 2 controller, and selected same day. Which Ive only done once before.

Got the 8 stops away. Got to, you're next. Was looking out of the window and saw the car park up. Mini map on tracker had car out side my house.

No one got out, and they hung around and then drove off.

This was yesterday. Still no sign. Shame. I guess it's someone's Christmas present now.

Back
Top Bottom