Reducing fat intake

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys. At the moment this diet seems sustainable. I definitely agree with Zefan about coffee because it does reduce my appetite. And I often fast non deliberately if that makes sense, meaning I'll be busy doing something and haven't bothered to eat for hours.

Today I had an apple, and just now a livlife sandwich and a stick of celery and I feel sated. I also vape. I know that's frowned on but it really is my crutch because it helps me enormously not to eat, it's a bit like coffee. If I didn't vape I'd struggle with this or any type of diet.

Associate
Hi
New to the Forum just looking for some information to help lose weight i.e any good quick exercise routines or diets ?

Soldato
Thanks guys. At the moment this diet seems sustainable. I definitely agree with Zefan about coffee because it does reduce my appetite. And I often fast non deliberately if that makes sense, meaning I'll be busy doing something and haven't bothered to eat for hours.

Today I had an apple, and just now a livlife sandwich and a stick of celery and I feel sated. I also vape. I know that's frowned on but it really is my crutch because it helps me enormously not to eat, it's a bit like coffee. If I didn't vape I'd struggle with this or any type of diet.
With a fair chunk of the year gone, how are you doing now @Merlin5 ?

Back
Top Bottom