Logitech G502 LightSpeed Mouse

Soldato
Hey guys,

I have a G502 on order, cant wait to use it. I bought a G703 off a kind member on this fourm, and although its great, I really could be doing with some more buttons on the mouse, hence the G502..

Anyone using it? How is it? Hope I get on with it, but if its anything like my G703 then im sure I will be pleased..

Soldato
Had the G502 wired and wireless which im using now and much prefer the wireless in conjunction with the play mat for wireless charging.

The lightspeed is also lighter which i prefer instead of the heavier weighted mouse.

Soldato
OP
Had the G502 wired and wireless which im using now and much prefer the wireless in conjunction with the play mat for wireless charging.

The lightspeed is also lighter which i prefer instead of the heavier weighted mouse.

yeah, I find the wireless on the G703 to be excellent. Although I will be using the weights as I do like a heavier mouse.

Soldato
OP
OK guys..I have the mouse setup to nearly how I want it :)

Im trying to configure it for Escape From Tarkov..I have the buttons assigned bar one..

I have "G8" set to "G" for my grenade. I am looking to assign "G7" to my Mag Check, which command would be "ALT + T".. but cannot find any link to set that one up? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for the reply, I haven’t had much of a chance yet to tinker still..

I will give it a go later on mate, cheers.
Just ordered some Hotline games 3.0 skates for the G502 to replace my stock ones. Always wanted abit more control as i find the stock ones abit too grippy for my liking. Let you know how i get on, might be a worth while upgrade for a tenner.

Soldato
OP
Just ordered some Hotline games 3.0 skates for the G502 to replace my stock ones. Always wanted abit more control as i find the stock ones abit too grippy for my liking. Let you know how i get on, might be a worth while upgrade for a tenner.

Just not long put my G502 up for sale on the MM. :(

Just cant seem to get on with it, I use a claw grip and just cant adapt.

Soldato
Just not long put my G502 up for sale on the MM. :(

Just cant seem to get on with it, I use a claw grip and just cant adapt.
Have you tried the Asus Chakram mouse? That might suit you better, i tried that mouse before i got the G502 and i couldn't get along with it because it raises my palm up which is better suited to claw grippers.

Soldato
OP
Have you tried the Asus Chakram mouse? That might suit you better, i tried that mouse before i got the G502 and i couldn't get along with it because it raises my palm up which is better suited to claw grippers.

Cheers Jay, will have a wee gander the now at it! :)

Associate
I tried the G903 Lightspeed when my G502 had issues.
It was slightly too flat and wide for comfort.
I considered the the G502 Lightspeed but eventually bought a Razer Basilisk wireless.
It came with a charge dock which the G502 Lightspeed lacks.
The Razer is close enough in shape, size and weight that I have adjusted and use it without problems.

Soldato
That's the thing with mice
All depends on how you hold them
What size your hands are too
Claw/fingertips grip is what I do
And most multibutton mice the buttons are placed
To accommodate palm grip
Best if you can try them in person first
But probably not many places that's possible to do
Been looking at the Corsair dark core
As it's got a pinky rest which not many mice seem to have
And looks like it's sized for those of us with bigger hands

Associate
There's some leaks going around saying their might be a G502 X Plus successor. Makes me wonder what they could add to it over the current G502 Lightspeed (possibly better switches that avoid the double clicking issues?)

Soldato
Wow the battery on this mouse is awesome I can't believe how long it lasts before charging.
It lasts ageeees but i never need to charge mine as i got the powerplay mat so it keeps it charged roughly at around 80% to preserve the battery health. No cables and no charge needed is a godsend lol

Back
Top Bottom