Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Caporegime
Working fine on my 3 XL without any translation packs.

I don't believe a word Google say about the abilities of the Tensor chip, but the fact they said phones using the chip no longer need to process data in the cloud means anything not a Pixel 6 will eventually have call screening disabled again.

Associate
Working fine on my 3 XL without any translation packs.

I don't believe a word Google say about the abilities of the Tensor chip, but the fact they said phones using the chip no longer need to process data in the cloud means anything not a Pixel 6 will eventually have call screening disabled again.
I was specifically asking with reference to it working on a pixel 6, which after some googling others seem to be experiencing too.

Associate
Finally had mine approved for the Pixel 6. Made my claim on Monday at around 11.30am, so it took a good two days. Phone was ordered from Google Store too, which I thought would make it quicker. Got there in the end though!

Associate
I already use aa Audeze Penrose as bluetooth headphones for TV watching but they're not exactly 'portable' so the Bose will get plenty of user for TV/Phone watching and travel use. Plus adding another set of heaphones to my collection is no bad thing :D Currently got DT990 pro and the Audeze Penrose.
See only time I use bluetooth headphones is on my phone, which I still have my Galaxy Bud+'s for. The buds are also a much smaller footprint for taking them on the go, which I do everywhere. I will probably make my mind up by the time they arrive though.

Soldato
See only time I use bluetooth headphones is on my phone, which I still have my Galaxy Bud+'s for. The buds are also a much smaller footprint for taking them on the go, which I do everywhere. I will probably make my mind up by the time they arrive though.
Yeah I have small in ear buds too but you just can't beat a nice pair of closed back over ear headphones for on holiday or on the sofa.

Caporegime
Have to say, the battery on this thing is tremendous. Came off charge at 7am today, 'normal' usage for me which is light use, some web stuff, MFA approvals, bit of Youtube at lunch etc, typical day of not really looking at the phone too much. It's still on 77%. :eek::D

Weird, it's the only thing thats making me want to go back to my poco. It seems awful for me.

Soldato
I got them from XtremeSkins and used the code SUB20 at checkout for 20% off making them £6.40. dbrand is massively overpriced and doesn't have the gloss options I used for this.

How easy are skins to fit? Not something I'm lookin to do right now but have never tried them and may fancy a change in the future. I've looked at dbrand before but the price has always put me off, but these seem very reasonable. Are they durable, and easy to remove if you change your mind?

Soldato
How easy are skins to fit? Not something I'm lookin to do right now but have never tried them and may fancy a change in the future. I've looked at dbrand before but the price has always put me off, but these seem very reasonable. Are they durable, and easy to remove if you change your mind?
Not that difficult really but I found both dbrand and others to not be perfect fit so you always end up having one edge that is sticking out getting caught on everything, that then starts to peeling away and you just rip it off. They don't leave any residue and take seconds to remove.

Back
Top Bottom