• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3050Ti on Nvidia

Associate
It depends on how Intel captures the low end market - but the tech media started ramping up the stories of the RTX 3050Ti for desktop last month

As someone who is actually interested in purchasing the RTX 3050Ti or AMD's equivalent, ive not seen any credible leaks about it on the main nvidia and tech subreddits, Videocardz, Guru3D.

Techreport & Anandtech use to be my goto sites a long, long time ago but my have they both changed drastically now and i'm not talking about the redesigned layouts.Both sites have not been the same since each editor left to work for AMD, Apple respectively.

Besides AMD would also counter with RX 6500 leaks to the RTX 3050Ti leaks if the rumours were remotely true.

The recent leaks are concerned about the 2060 and Super cards.

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Hopefully Intel & AMD release some budget cards to fill this void, just desperately want 10bit, 4K 120 with full RGB.

Associate
RX 6500XT & RX 6400 lol is leaked, i can predict the MSRP and performance roughly on the 6500XT but who knows if it comes equipped with 4GB, 6GB or 8GB VRAM, 4GB is too low in 2021 unless its for e-sports primarily, 6GB should be the minimum standard and 8GB is ideal for going forward for the next few years.

Soldato
The 4 GB ones are just so that they have a GPU to sell that's above their APUs, but yeah, the situation is dire. The direction of the GPU market however has been clear for years now. Individuals are free to remain in the ecosystem and pay the higher prices, or dip and do something else with their time. Things aren't going to get better until well into 2023.

Back
Top Bottom