When are you going fully electric?

Soldato
It must be built and in the country but not either your local dealer so they have to arrange transport and then wait on checks to make sure the vehicle is registered and available.
But then it's not "in stock", is it? :) if it's in stock, once they've processed the lease finance etc, they should have the car immediately available to send out for delivery; that's what "in stock" means.

Soldato
But then it's not "in stock", is it? :) if it's in stock, once they've processed the lease finance etc, they should have the car immediately available to send out for delivery; that's what "in stock" means.
I guess but in stock means the car is somewhere in the dealers network. Its not having to wait on a car being built and shipped from abroad, which would take months.

Caporegime
I've had "in stock" mean its on the boat coming over and no other dealer has put their name to it and another one where its still in the port on the continent awaiting a boat.

It basically means "not factory order"

Caporegime
As soon as my current employer buys me a tesla...

Yeah for me it will be in 3 years time. just about to take deliver of a hybrid as a step to full EV but should be ready for an EV next time.

Infrastructure will be better and there will be a much better choice of cars. Can't stand the Teslas. Unless something better comes along I think I would go for an I4 M50

Soldato
Yeah for me it will be in 3 years time. just about to take deliver of a hybrid as a step to full EV but i should be ready for an EV next time.

Infrastructure will be better and there will be a much better choice of cars. Can't stand the Teslas. Unless something better comes along I think I would go for an I4 M50
My director informed myself that a tesla is on the card in a couple of years for me.

I may actually be handed his older p90d if he gets the newer plaied?? Model.

Soldato
Takes Nasher to take pleasure in other peoples misfortune. I dont think they really care as they have no heating in their house.

Give it a few years though... the car could be powering the house. Really good point Nasher, thank you for bringing your insight to this wider audience. Good advocation of energy use shared between transport and domestic uses unlike today.

Soldato
Takes Nasher to take pleasure in other peoples misfortune. I dont think they really care as they have no heating in their house.

Give it a few years though... the car could be powering the house. Really good point Nasher, thank you for bringing your insight to this wider audience. Good advocation of energy use shared between transport and domestic uses unlike today.

Yea for like 12 hours, then you have a cold house and no transport.

Soldato
With WBAC offering an obscene amount for my car (about £4,500 over my remaining finance) I'm thinking of downsizing a little and moving to a Corsa-e or e-208 on lease in the next couple of weeks depending on what places have got in stock. I'll make money, drop monthly payments, and have much cheaper "fuel", at least for now.

False economy, just buy your existing car when you can otherwise you are forever stuck in the PCP/lease debt cycle.

Soldato
Bit longer than that darling. You just have no concept of science do you?

Full battery my house would run for 9 days. And clearly you would reduce use in conditions like that. Bit of a trek to find a working fuel station on such situation anyway.

Not running a bunch of electric heaters it wont lol

Back
Top Bottom