Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Are the headphones any good?

IMO, noise cancelling is excellent. Not having done back to back testing, I think I prefer my Sony XM3s for music as it has a little more personality to them but suspect the Bose to be more faithful in a studio headphone way. I use them for indoor cycling and they block out the fan noise etc really well so will keep them dedicated for this purpose to avoid making my Sony's sweaty.

Associate
Had my 6 Pro for just under a week now... Pretty impressed with it so far. Battery is getting better each day too. Not impressed with the front camera at the moment though.

Quick question - Google returned my 4XL yesterday. It was marked a 'repaired' in the email and said that the phone with the same IMEI number had been sent back. Upon receiving the phone, it's a different IMEI number and looks absolutely brand new. It's going straight on eBay but I'm guessing it will just be one of their refurbs and not actually brand new?

Associate
Had my 6 Pro for just under a week now... Pretty impressed with it so far. Battery is getting better each day too. Not impressed with the front camera at the moment though.

Quick question - Google returned my 4XL yesterday. It was marked a 'repaired' in the email and said that the phone with the same IMEI number had been sent back. Upon receiving the phone, it's a different IMEI number and looks absolutely brand new. It's going straight on eBay but I'm guessing it will just be one of their refurbs and not actually brand new?
From past experience, they are refurbs. I did something similar with my Pixel 3 and they replaced with a refurb.

Soldato

They usually (not always) stick the internals in a new case with new battery and screen. I know apple do.
Even if it's a different IMEI, chances are the bits inside have been used from a different phone previously sent back.

Soldato
So how do we set it up on the pixel 6 pro?

I just tried it and it didn't work, so looks like it's a bit buggy?

Mine wasn't working to start with. So long as you see the blue 'screen call' button when your phone rings, make sure you go into phone settings and then into voice. Mine started to 'activate' when I did that. The first time you use it, you have to be on wifi despite what it says.

Back
Top Bottom