*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Locally but the input lag is as high as if you were streaming :rolleyes:

This was my worry. I'm sure there's a large market for an N64 mini!

Presumably it's due to the Switch being underpowered... I heard Wii U emulation was meant to be okay though.

Wonder if Nintendo can 'fix' it.

Man of Honour
This was my worry. I'm sure there's a large market for an N64 mini!

Presumably it's due to the Switch being underpowered... I heard Wii U emulation was meant to be okay though.

Wonder if Nintendo can 'fix' it.

The Switch can easily handle N64 emulation, the issue is the emulator that Nintendo chooses to use for the WiiU, Switch, and with certainty any N64 mini they make is terrible for input latency.

Associate
Use a USB extension cable on the dock port.

Yeah I've seen the dock usb extension cables, and that would remove the need for the case to be dockable.
Any recommendations for a good case for the OLED model though? These seems to be a few decent ones for the normal switch, but the OLED ones seem thin on the ground

Soldato
Yeah I've seen the dock usb extension cables, and that would remove the need for the case to be dockable.
Any recommendations for a good case for the OLED model though? These seems to be a few decent ones for the normal switch, but the OLED ones seem thin on the ground

Are they not the same size. I just stuck my oled in the case I had with my original switch

Associate
Are they not the same size. I just stuck my oled in the case I had with my original switch

To clarify, I'm after a case/shell/housing, not a carry case.

The OLED switch is slightly wider I believe, and obviously the kickstand is completely different so I'd lose the ability to use that by using a standard switch case.

Basically the Switch is for my 7yr old, but his 4yr old brother will also want to play on it, and I want to have some protection from some inevitable drops.

Back
Top Bottom