*** Sky Q Thread ***

Soldato
I've now subscribed, installation is on Sat. Can someone tell me how I get login details for Netflix via Sky? I do currently have a Netflix sub which ive cancelled so they don't take any more payments from me, but how do I merge this with the Sky subscription? Thanks.

Caporegime
I click the link in the provided email and it takes me to the Sky site but shows an error. If you refresh the page it just shows full prices. I don't see where to enter the code?
The code should be contained within the link and the pricing should apply automatically. If the site gives an error you may need to call. 03442 414141 and give the code at the bottom of the email.

Soldato
The code should be contained within the link and the pricing should apply automatically. If the site gives an error you may need to call. 03442 414141 and give the code at the bottom of the email.

Yeah, I click the link and unfortunately it takes me to an error page on Sky, asking me to refresh. After that it gives me the regular customer page.

I'll give them a call - But can I get a ballpark figure on the package id like? Can I just put it together normally and then subtract a percentage?

Caporegime
Yeah, I click the link and unfortunately it takes me to an error page on Sky, asking me to refresh. After that it gives me the regular customer page.

I'll give them a call - But can I get a ballpark figure on the package id like? Can I just put it together normally and then subtract a percentage?
It should be 35% off sky subs but third party subs like Disney+, BT Sport if you want it aren’t discounted AFAIK.

Soldato
Just start a live chat and say you missed a call. Thats what I do every 18 months its quite tedious to be honest. Huge thread on it over at hotukdeals
Hey mate, thanks for the recommendation. Do you have a link, or is it the one that talks about 75% off methods? It is dated from like 6+ years ago. There seems to be a myriad of threads…

Soldato
Hey mate, thanks for the recommendation. Do you have a link, or is it the one that talks about 75% off methods? It is dated from like 6+ years ago. There seems to be a myriad of threads…
If you go to the last page you’ll see the recent comments and what current ball park deal is. If it helps I get everything except movies and Disney for £33 a month including Netflix & Sky Sports in UHD

Back
Top Bottom