The Expanse

Associate
i see rumours of a movie and a sequel, something to do with what rights amazon had, hence why they "ending" it with season 6 and season 7 will be a sequel ?

Caporegime
Immediately ****** off it was only 45 minutes (I hope the next two aren't, think the last is 1 hour), but boy another excellent episode.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Really, disarming the missile? Sigh this better be some insane plot twist because if its some emotional crap im going to lost my **** after all the crap on discovery and now this.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Enjoyed this episode nice to see Inaros getting a bit of egg on his face :D. I have got that sneaking feeling there wont be enough time to wrap everything up or it will be rushed.

I appreciate the rumors of it continuing but the show already got a 2nd chance on Amazon I don't see it getting a 3rd. :(

Associate
Did you know there is a bonus scene for each episode in this Season? Apparently doesn't show on Smart TV's, only on Firestick or a computer (just watched them via my laptop). Pause the episode, and in the X-ray menu, choose bonus content and there is a 5 minute extra scene for the episode. Nothing ground breaking but nice to know it's there.

-Edit-
Just noticed it was mentioned on the previous page - oh well, a reminder to those who didn't see those posts (like me!).

Soldato
Enjoyed this episode nice to see Inaros getting a bit of egg on his face :D. I have got that sneaking feeling there wont be enough time to wrap everything up or it will be rushed.

I appreciate the rumors of it continuing but the show already got a 2nd chance on Amazon I don't see it getting a 3rd. :(

It's Amazon doing the sequel and movie so it's not "getting a 3rd chance"

From what I've heard, the original creators, Syfy, only gave Amazon the rights to go to six seasons and they may have also been restricted with how many episodes per season. So it's not really Amazon's fault for it possibly being short.

Caporegime
Really, disarming the missile? Sigh this better be some insane plot twist because if its some emotional crap im going to lost my **** after all the crap on discovery and now this.
it's a lesson to be learned, your out of touch with holywoke moral guidance

Soldato
Sadly another incident manufactured entirely for the TV show as was poisoning the well on Ceres. Looks like the story is being set up for Filipe to mutiny against Marco.
In the books, Filipe basically just bails on Marco and Marco gets atomised going through one of the ring gates.

The Laconia super ship is about 20 years early, as well.

Last edited:
Associate
You should probably mark that first one as a book spoiler.

I really loved the effects for the rail gun flip shot. There’s something special to me about the way they handle the space flight mechanics in the show.

Man of Honour
Another awesome episode, I feel like such a child watching the space battles, just sat there with a giant grin on my face :D

Sadly another incident manufactured entirely for the TV show as was poisoning the well on Ceres. Looks like the story is being set up for Filipe to mutiny against Marco. In the books, Filipe basically just bails on Marco and Marco gets atomised going through one of the ring gates.
The Laconia super ship is about 20 years early, as well.

Please differentiate book and tv spoilers!!

Caporegime
Too rushed. Real shame

I would love to see a supercut of everysingle space battle from s1 to 6 after it's all done.

I mean it's sad compare S5 the amount of time spent in Baltimore and on earth.. what a waste of time, better used to build up Laconia and the ring even more.

Still it is what it is. :p

Associate
i honestly dont know why he did that....it was almost like we can not kill him yet cos there are 3 more episodes......unless there is something in the books i dont know about

Soldato
i honestly dont know why he did that....it was almost like we can not kill him yet cos there are 3 more episodes......unless there is something in the books i dont know about

Not read the books, is it because Filip was onboard and he and Naomi are bumping uglies?

Also, why is Holden the only one still talking about the protomolecule? It seems that the PM is not a worry and every mention of it seems forced. The Marco storyline is now dominating the whole show - i wanted more PM :(

Associate
The long close up on Filip and the love he has for Naomi makes it quite apparent...albeit frustrating.
yes I saw that but his father has killed millions of people.....anyone else would have blown him to pieces and ended the conflict....i am hoping there is more to it than just the fact he is in a relationship with his ex and her son was on board....to quote another syfi surely the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the one...he should have blown him to pieces lol

Back
Top Bottom