Humble Choice

Can't type for toffee
Don
I dunno why I should be canceling ever, when I have the 12 buck for everything sub. Pausing takes 30 seconds a month if there is nothing I want, and when there are games I want it is still a great deal.

Paused mine, went to unpause it... appears I cancelled it instead lol :( really can't remember doing that
Had been with it since the start and had most months, just let it tick over.

Contacted support and they just weren't interested, they could've had months worth of my money if they reinstated my sub but they refused to.

Soldato
OP
I'm happy. Project Wingman and House Flipper are on my wish list. Wingspan, Timelie and Simple Rockets 2 are all well rated and look like my sort of thing too (though I've never heard of any of them before).

I was hoping for more. Planet Zoo, maybe? But I guess it's time to lower expectations...

Soldato
This month slightly better choices, well.. two for me since I have them on my wishlist. Endzone and Partisans - Have to look through the others although I know Mordhau is not for me since not really into multiplayer games.

Has anyone player Endzone or Partisans ?? Just curious what you think about them if you have ?

re5XMFh.gif

Caporegime
Damn, this month is pretty good. Unfortunately I cancelled my Classic Plan some months ago so I've lost the ultra cheap price. Now I have to pay £12 for just 3 games. Still, Mafia, Iron Harvest and Rustler are worth £4 each.

Does anyone already subbed want to send me a referral link?

6UdVl1p.png

Associate
Damn, this month is pretty good. Unfortunately I cancelled my Classic Plan some months ago so I've lost the ultra cheap price. Now I have to pay £12 for just 3 games. Still, Mafia, Iron Harvest and Rustler are worth £4 each.

Does anyone already subbed want to send me a referral link?

6UdVl1p.png
Sent you a link, I am in two minds as to whether to pause this month, nothing particularly compelling for me although may try Mafia.

Caporegime
Sent you a link, I am in two minds as to whether to pause this month, nothing particularly compelling for me although may try Mafia.

Mafia is fantastic, just finished playing it on PS4 so jumped at getting it on PC for >30fps. Also, sent you an email back. Can't see the link in your original.

Soldato
Just got an email; looks like they'll be essentially converting everyone to the 'classic' plan as of next month; $11.99 (probably £11.99) for all the games offered.

As a classic plan subscriber, this doesn't make any iota of difference to me; but potentially better value for others.

I just hope we don't see a dip in quality further now that everyone will get all the games.

There will also be some Humble Games collection + App THING, but it doesn't sound much different to the vault anyway; with the exception you need the new app to access those? Will see when it arrives I guess.

Soldato
It's good to see them reverting back to the old price for everyone, may as well straight up cancel too now. I'm not keen on the store discount though, 12 months subscriber to be eligible for the full 20% discount, otherwise new subs get 10%.

The new method mustn't be working out financially as they'd hoped and more people stopped buying these monthly.

Caporegime

So I did get an email from Humble with a coupon to get all 10 games for £4. I accessed the store via your link but I don't know if it worked or not. I immediately cancelled the subscription after redeeming all the games. I just hope they don't revoke them all - it said something on the email that the offer is void if you cancel or pause!

I think this is probably the final purchase I'll make from them now. There seems to be regular issues on the Steam forums with people waiting to receive Steam keys. So are they selling games without having them immediately available? I don't like that idea. Although the 10 I've just redeemed worked straight away.

Back
Top Bottom