-Hotpicks
-Thunderball
-Bingo
-Scratch Card
-Health Lottery
-Football Pools
-Horse Racing

Or none of these.

Disclaimer, if using any of these products, bet responsibly.

Last edited:
Soldato
i do £50 a month on Coral slots max normally come out with £100-250 pound a month.
Wife hates it and wants my luck.

i only play once a month, during last 15 minutes of Jackpot times (once a hour) Normally works for me. I withdrawn all but £50 ready for the next month :D

Caporegime
i do £50 a month on Coral slots max normally come out with £100-250 pound a month.

i only play once a month, during last 15 minutes of Jackpot times (once a hour) Normally works for me. I withdrawn all but £50 ready for the next month :D
I stuck £8 in the new Skybet Irish riches slot on Saturday and won £200. Was well chuffed.

Soldato
Heating. I like to try and keep the house as cold as possible to save money on the heating bill. Might not sound like gambling but its a fine line between money saving and being murdered by the missus so I think there is definitely a risk involved.
lol

Caporegime
Heating. I like to try and keep the house as cold as possible to save money on the heating bill. Might not sound like gambling but its a fine line between money saving and being murdered by the missus so I think there is definitely a risk involved.

Sometimes I change the tado by 10 mins. And see if it gets called out! :D

I haz 4090!
Don

Hahahaha, I'm completely the opposite. The one thing I will never compromise on is being warm and cosy in my own house. I can cut back on stupid nerd toys that I don't need and won't affect my life one jot, but the thermostat almost never goes below 20c.

Back on topic - I have two lines of set for life on the lottery once per week, and I mainly only do the free bets at the weekend. Occasionally I'll have a £10 acca with Sky Bet.

Similar here, but with Video Slots instead, and it's £100 once a month.

What are you favourite slots? I like Big Time Gaming e.g. Danger High Voltage and Nolmit City e.g. East Coast vs West Coast and Punk Rocker :)

Soldato
I do the Veterans Lottery for £10 a month, cancelled the National Lottery a couple of years ago as wasn't even getting 3 numbers

Back
Top Bottom