When are you going fully electric?

Soldato
It wasn’t so long ago that we where told diesel was cleaner than petrol.
We all knew that was a lie, yet the tax incentives replaced 50% of passenger cars with diesel powered vehicles.

You'll find since 2009 on this forum ive been championing the petrol Hybrid, I always knew diesel was never going to be sustainably clean with all the aftermarket gubbins being added. The smell and clatter is enough evidence.

Some of us dont wander around being told...

Soldato
Soldato
But now its getting way worse due to the massive increase in demand for batteries. Also most of the lithium does not get reused. A few lakes have been badly polluted by lithium mining as well.

By evaporating water to take the lithium out they are now polluted? Get real.

It can't get reused, the bulk of it is still in either EV batteries on the road or massive piles of electrical device waste...

Soldato
You'll find since 2009 on this forum ive been championing the petrol Hybrid, I always knew diesel was never going to be sustainably clean with all the aftermarket gubbins being added. The smell and clatter is enough evidence.

Some of us dont wander around being told...

I am talking about the false information we have been given.
Not your own personal view point.
It’s not my problem that many can’t see beyond there own fish bowl.

Soldato
It’s as if the billions of electronic devices we buy and bin each year don’t matter but electric cars are the boogeyman to these two :p
Yep.
Also, remember - the dinosaur tears they are using to fuel their ICE cars is very recyclable. All that burned fuel can be re-used :p

Caporegime
Yeah, but we have that middle bit, where we aren't on fire or under water to look forward to.

The bit where all our disposable income is hoovered up by fuel costs while being told that 'we can do more' by using paper straws and using 15 different recycling bins for everything to end up in landfill anyway. I think I'd rather skip to the end part.

Soldato
The bit where all our disposable income is hoovered up by fuel costs while being told that 'we can do more' by using paper straws and using 15 different recycling bins for everything to end up in landfill anyway. I think I'd rather skip to the end part.

We'll all be fine, no need to worry about it that is for future generations.

Btw, I've got a reusable metal straw, had it for many years, but shhhh don't tell anyone it's a secret.

Soldato
You don't have to imagine very hard to think that putting a metal tube in your mouth is more dangerous than a plastic or carboard one in the even of some sort of unfortunate shock event. Although I'd imagine the likelihood of anything actually happening is miniscule.

Soldato
You don't have to imagine very hard to think that putting a metal tube in your mouth is more dangerous than a plastic or carboard one in the even of some sort of unfortunate shock event. Although I'd imagine the likelihood of anything actually happening is miniscule.

E.g. metal straw + car + pot hole/speed bump/minor collision :eek:

Back
Top Bottom