• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters

V F

V F

Soldato
I can't stand wheels for games, much rather use the pad.

I wish there were some form of bike simulator to control the throttle, lean, brake, clutch and rear brake with feedback forces. While a really good gamepad is good, it's still not the same consistency.

Don
It will be interesting to see how well the reactive triggers are used in racing games for feedback, that could make a lot of difference to playing with a pad.

If you've got PS Plus it's worth downloading Dirt 5. Whilst I'm sure it's only a very quick implementation, it uses the reactive triggers to add weight to both the accelerator and brake functions. A proper "first party" implementation in GT will likely be even better

Soldato
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure, Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5) & UFC 4 are the Plus games for next month.

The inclusion of Tiny Tina is a bit cheeky as it was included in the Borderlands 2: Handsome edition that was a Plus game a few years ago, before Tiny Tina got a standalone re-release.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure, Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS5) & UFC 4 are the Plus games for next month.

The inclusion of Tiny Tina is a bit cheeky as it was included in the Borderlands 2: Handsome edition that was a Plus game a few years ago, before Tiny Tina got a standalone re-release.
That's only 3 games though isn't it? Thought there were normally 5.

Soldato
I have Uncharted and lost legacy on disc but why do Sony insist on shafting PS+ version owners. Surely they are not that hard up...

PlayStation Plus members who claimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End via their PlayStation Plus subscription are not eligible for the $10/€10 digital PS5 upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom