Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I’ve lost count now many times people have insinuated something like that.

Let’s do it like this. Anyone of you can prove i’m Russian or have any kind of connection other than your imagination l, feel free to prove it. Any kind of actual proof will suffice, but I bet I can prove I’m as English as any other person on here far quicker ;).

I couldn't care less where you're from to be honest, just stop with the what-about-ism - everyone stopped caring 400 pages ago. NATO, the US, the UK have done some horrible **** in the past, we get it, but it doesn't make what is going on now any less important or relevant. If you actually think it does then I'm sorry I wasted a single minute of my life replying to you.

Soldato
Can Nato fast track countries as new members if they want to? Like make exceptions/new rules in extreme times such as these I wonder? Maybe the thinking is that if a country applies to become a Nato member, Russia attack them and take over before the application gets completed. I'm sure I read becoming a member is a long thing usually taking years?

Permabanned
I couldn't care less where you're from to be honest, just stop with the what-about-ism - everyone stopped caring 400 pages ago. NATO, the US, the UK have done some horrible **** in the past, we get it, but it doesn't make what is going on now any less important or relevant. If you actually think it does then I'm sorry I wasted a single minute of my life replying to you.
Prove it or pipe down. Ignore function still works learn to use it son

Soldato
Can Nato fast track countries as new members if they want to? Like make exceptions/new rules in extreme times such as these I wonder? Maybe the thinking is that if a country applies to become a Nato member, Russia attack them and take over before the application gets completed. I'm sure I read becoming a member is a long thing usually taking years?

Yes they probably have clauses for special circumstances to do exactly this

I personally would like to see us fast track Finland right now and call Russia on their bluff or not, question is does NATO have the stomach to call that bluff

Caporegime

It doesn't matter. If Finland were to join now the snowball (If it hasn't already) will start to roll towards a world war scenario.

Man of Honour
Feeling quite happy we have Trident right about now, OK, it's bad news if we have to use it, but at least we can go down fighting.

(Not that I think it'll happen)

Caporegime
It doesn't matter. If Finland were to join now the snowball (If it hasn't already) will start to roll towards a world war scenario.

It is weird to comprehend the point of that though. Is it so important to Russia to have a few of the old soviet states back, that they are willing to destroy the world, themselves and everyone in it for them?

Just seems so pointless.

Soldato
Feeling quite happy we have Trident right about now, OK, it's bad news if we have to use it, but at least we can go down fighting.

(Not that I think it'll happen)

Yeah things will have to get very bad globally for us to have to resort to those sorts thing.
But still reassuring to know we have it there to deter most threats to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom