Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Presumably you're not disputing the figures for payments made to Tory MPs?

What percentage of total payments do you think this represents?

Or are you arguing that while they certainly pay politicians it is simultaneously ridiculous to suggest they also pay other people?

You never did show that humility that you promised to show after your last assertion (that Russia would never invade Ukraine) was so quickly and so comprehensively shown to be entirely wrong. It's like repeatedly being wrong doesn't dent your confidence and certainty whatsoever. I genuinely find that lack of self-awareness fascinating.
I don’t care iv already said before I can’t stand the lot of them. Sack em all I didn’t vote for them.

Soldato
It will be interesting to see how sanctions affect Russia against the increase in oil prices. I'm just not convinced that the Russian government are going to be in that much pain when China are still buying from them.

Russian exports are around 5 million barrels of crude oil per day. With international oil companies divesting their assets, I can see them being nationalized meaning more money in Putin's back pocket.

If say oil prices are maintained at $30 above the time of invasion then that's worth $50+ billion per year gross. Not to mention gas exports.

Soldato
Russian army dont seem to bothered about recovering there dead I have noticed?

Downed Russian jet for example just left with body no rescue operation or anything.
It's pretty standard russian tactics, they'll leave the dead where they are, same reasoning behind why they don't bother with injured soldiers or have no issue with abandoning equipment or even sacrificing superior numbers if it will give a tactical edge or result in gaining a better position.

Soldato
What are B52's actually flexing about? They are ancient pieces of hardware that would get shot down in an instant over ukraine. The youngest airframes are 60 years old. Some of them have even had 3 generations fly the same plane!

Because they use them as bomb trucks for cruise missiles, they will launch them far far away from any conflict zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom