Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
She obviously doesn't like the press she is getting, apparently she didn't want it to be broadcast, she didn't want any cameras inside the court wonder why that is.

Her old PR team had their work cut out. There's only so many ways you can polish a turd. It's still a turd.

I wonder if the tide will turn once Amber takes to the stand, and explains her side of the story?

Seems like the majority of people are Team Depp.

I still think they have both been awful to one another but the addition of the lies from Amber, does make her much more manipulative and seriously unpleasant.

Soldato
I wonder if the tide will turn once Amber takes to the stand, and explains her side of the story?

I still think they have both been awful to one another but the addition of the lies from Amber, does make her much more manipulative and seriously unpleasant.

Surely they would have shown some dirt if they had anything by now on Depp?
Even the evidence provided by Ambers own lawyers shows her in a bad light, not sure what they where trying to accomplish. So far all they have is allegations by Amber Turd which have been denied by multiple different non-connected testimonies.

Depp won't be totally innocent of course (so far limited to verbal), it was a toxic relationship but we have no evidence he ever laid a finger on her (pun intended) while we have evidence she physically assaulted him on multiple occasions or "walked into a door"

Last edited:
Soldato

Not sure I'd say majority are team Depp, it's more that they're just not team Amber, not sure how anyone could be on the side of someone who literally ***** in a bed to get revenge

Man of Honour
We can all form our own opinions on what we see in front of us, but some of the YouTube commentators are cretins. From 'pointy elbow' type comments, implying Heard is no longer attractive, to soundbite conclusions on points that are often debatable, it is a tiresome example of trial by virgins if you consume too much YouTube. :cry:

From hearing some of her recordings I do think she is a very troubled person.....but I still would (and then get out before she woke up in the morning). :cool:

Too add I do think Depp has been badly damaged by this and from what I can see he seems a decent chaps by and large.

Soldato
How did this all come to be? I have never followed this up to the stage it is now. From her destroying his name for Pirates of the Carribean leading to Disney dropping him?

I still don't know much about her.

Disney getting it wrong again. What a complete ****-show they are.

:D

Caporegime
she has the weird filler look that reminds me of a corpse some morgue worker has made ready for an open casket ceremony

Her cheek bones are especially freaky, she has so much slap on them they look ready to tear through the skin. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the pics of her cheek supposodly swollen was a make up job. Even looking at her during this trial from certain angles you'd think her cheeks were swollen up, but it's just the many layers of trowled on makeup making it look that way.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom