Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 12th May 2022]

Man of Honour
City heading for double figures in goals for the their past 2 games. Just kicked it up a gear when they needed to in the league. Its like watching that Red Bull driver realise that he isnt in top gear yet and then disappearing up the track while you furiously push the throttle trying to keep up :)

Don
We're just going to have to give Southampton their seasonal 9-0 hammering and rely on Mark Noble at the weekend.

edit: on a more serious note, I'm not letting Thiago anywhere near the pitch vs Southampton or Wolves now. With Fabinho a doubt we can't afford to risk him in anyway.

Soldato
We're just going to have to give Southampton their seasonal 9-0 hammering and rely on Mark Noble at the weekend.

edit: on a more serious note, I'm not letting Thiago anywhere near the pitch vs Southampton or Wolves now. With Fabinho a doubt we can't afford to risk him in anyway.

Just said to my mate Thiago has two games left this season. Wrap him up please.

Soldato
City heading for double figures in goals for the their past 2 games. Just kicked it up a gear when they needed to in the league. Its like watching that Red Bull driver realise that he isnt in top gear yet and then disappearing up the track while you furiously push the throttle trying to keep up :)
You mean red bull complaining to the race director to gift them the win on the final race?

Back
Top Bottom