US: Star Trek: Picard (US)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Fell asleep after the pointless fight then woke up when they was sat at other. I enjoyed that bit, glad I missed most of by the sounds of it :)

Soldato
There were cool bits here and there but then they were overshown by the bad parts.

So what about voyager now that the borg in the past will have jurati as their queen lol?

Like? Is the timeline changed?
Mused on that in my spoiler thread above. I guess it all depends to what extent and how quickly Agnes influenced the Borg but yes, pretty much each and every encounter with the Borg since ST NG would either not have occurred or had a potentially different outcome. And we thought Abrams had cussed with the timeline!

Caporegime
Can anyone recall did Q say “times a funny thing” earlier in the season? Rio’s says that and Q replies, yes it is, followed by “interesting”. Not sure if that’s hinting at something or it was just something he said earlier.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Can anyone recall did Q say “times a funny thing” earlier in the season? Rio’s says that and Q replies, yes it is, followed by “interesting”. Not sure if that’s hinting at something or it was just something he said earlier.
The writers are not that smart.

Caporegime
The writers are not that smart.

I think they're trawling this forum, I suggested donkeys ago about Q showing up as his young self, seeing picard looking old then making a comment about his age and transforming himself accordingly and it appeared in the show. :eek::p

Has to be said the young Q they didn looked more like a crap fully cg version rather than de-aged, though you only see him for a few seconds they didn't want to spend the money on doing it right.

Soldato
So with the new timeline would picard even have met the borg with q since they might not have attacked em in this timeline, did wolf 359 ever happen now, was picard assimilated now or not? Did voyagers borg encounters ever happen now?

Meh they really shouldnt have done this imo.

Soldato
Canonically it's a bit of a problem. Jurati borg is either the borg or else they'd have to explain how her borg managed to survive without the real borg trying to assimilate them.

Or, you know, they just wont explain anything. Because Kurtzman.

Soldato
All the Borg stuff was a complete balls up really however i did love the Q bit. Maybe they will explain what happened and it could even be something to do with the "greater threat" but could have just been a plot mechanic for them to get to somewhere and back and may never be addressed. But the interaction with Picard and crew was probably the best part of the episode for me.

Permabanned
Didn't finish season 2, first episode teased with the familiar but then it went downhill like an avalanche. Unwatchable garbage, but somehow managed to be even worse than Discovery, which I didn't think was possible.

Back
Top Bottom