Flexible Build Plate For Creality Halot One

Associate
Does anyone know where you can get a flexible build plate for the Creality Halot One? The ones I have seen seem too big for the plate.

Also does anyone have any experience of the flexible build plates? As in worth getting one?

Associate
What size are you after? If Creality don't make one for their own printer, then that's just another reason to avoid there products.

Flexible build plates are definitely worth it in my opinion. Makes removing very large or really small prints easy and depending on the type of filament you print having the choice of a textured PEI over smooth is important.

*Edit*
Oh it's a resin printer, most of my points above still stand.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ve always been mystified as to the appeal of flexi build plates for resin. Surely it’s just more mess, more to clean, and I don’t see the upside. I’ve always just knocked my prints off and put it back, I don’t even clean it unless I’m changing resin or don’t plan to print again for a long time.

I’d be interested to hear the positives to them.

Associate
I’ve always been mystified as to the appeal of flexi build plates for resin. Surely it’s just more mess, more to clean, and I don’t see the upside. I’ve always just knocked my prints off and put it back, I don’t even clean it unless I’m changing resin or don’t plan to print again for a long time.

I’d be interested to hear the positives to them.
So I felt the same before I got a flex plate to test for WhamBam. You can still use it the way you currently do, so from a clean up point of view it changes nothing. As part of my testing I printed everything from a plate full small flat objects, to large almost solid stuff as well a delicate stuff. I found before a flex plate I could damage stuff from scrapping or knocking it off, with a flex plate I didn't.

As with all things, some people find things pointless and not worth it. whereas some will never not use that thing. I have since gone away from resin printing but all my FDM printers use flex plates I love them.

Back
Top Bottom