Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
From what I have heard from the Law streams, Friday is the last day.

When will the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial end?​

The trial was scheduled to conclude on Thursday 19 May, but was extended on Monday as there is still a significant amount of evidence to be presented.

It is now set to end on 27 May, after which the jury will consider their verdict.

Not sure if true, but thats the report.

Man of Honour
Heards lawyers are just awful, I swear they dont seem to actually know the law. I'm beginning to think they studied bird law.

I mean she must know surely that this guy cannot answer her questions because of attorney-client confidentiality??? Why is she asking all these questions over and over when he cant answer them, is she just trying to waste time to run the clock down or something?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Heards lawyers are just awful, I swear they dont seem to actually know the law. I'm beginning to think they studied bird law.

I mean she must know surely that this guy cannot answer her questions because of attorney-client confidentiality??? Why is she asking all these questions over and over when he cant answer them, is she just trying to waste time to run the clock down or something?

I think they want to try and frame JDs team as evasive and not willing to cooperate.

Not going to work, the Twitter ban question made me laugh, a youngish jury probably see that's in a favorable light :cry:

Man of Honour
LOL this attorney guy on the stand

AH Lawyer : "Have you communicated this information with any other social media users?"

Witness : "Any other social media users?? That would include almost everyone on Earth" :D

Man of Honour
So this is AHs witness yet we now seem to be talking about him giving evidence to LAPD about AH and friend committing perjury. :cry:

Yeah, this witness really isnt working out for AH, if anything almost everything he has said has worked more in favour of Depp. No idea what her team was thinking with this witness, major backfire.

Soldato
What on earth just happened, that was 3 hours of testimony from the defendants side that completely annihilates her allegations.

JD's friend, who said he completely changed after AH came on the scene. AH claimed to be the victim and hermit as a result of the abuse, when it was JD who was pushing away people he had known for decades.
Depps lawyer who called out AH and got cancelled for it.
Detective specifying the protocol used and from the previous officers testimony and bodycam footage, they absolutely followed.

So what exactly are they trying to do?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What on earth just happed, that was 3 hours of testimony from the defendants side that completely annihilates her allegations.

JD's friend, who said he completely changed after AH came on the scene. AH claimed to be the victim and hermit as a result of the abuse, when it was JD who was pushing away people he had known for decades.
Depps lawyer who called out AH and got cancelled for it.
Detective specifying the protocol used and from the previous officers testimony and bodycam footage, they absolutely followed.

So what exactly are they trying to do?
I think maybe AHs team changed sides partway through the case :D

Soldato
Don't think that would matter with regards to Pirates 6 and JD, he already said he wouldn't go back to it.

Considering Depp told AH she would never see his eyes again and stuck to it for the past 6 years, I'd say his word is pretty solid on that.

Back
Top Bottom