*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Permabanned
If anyone has it available in there area I'd recommend downloading Getir.

They have some really great promo offers that are available on the app itself - Spend £15 get £10 off - that sort of thing and they post them quite often.

Man of Honour
20% off at Foodhub with code FH20

min £10 spend, max discount £15, doesn't stack with restaurants own discounts, valid until 6th June

Soldato
The FH20 code is up for grabs again, it doesn't stack with existing discounts but it will work if you make a new account (unlike their other offers which are tied to card/phone).

Soldato
deliveroo with there subscription package has always been the one for me but now switched to uber one as seems better value and money off taxis

Soldato
Meh, foodhub can do one. Got really bad food poisoning from a Chinese last weekend and foodhub couldn't care less :(
It's an impossible issue tbh. I got sick from a Chinese on JustEat whilst away for work and the hoops to jump through to do 'anything' were rediculous. They said first port of call is a complaint to the local health authority and go from there...

Soldato
Just tried it, doesn't work, says code can only be used once

Worked on two different accounts for me, shame if they've "fixed" it as frankly Foodhub is becoming a worse and worse prospect lately.

I've actually started using Just-Eat again due to the "stamp card" thing they're doing with some places.

Soldato
It's an impossible issue tbh. I got sick from a Chinese on JustEat whilst away for work and the hoops to jump through to do 'anything' were rediculous. They said first port of call is a complaint to the local health authority and go from there...

Foodhub apparently spoke to the takeaway, and the response was that because we didn't complain the same day they couldn't do anything :rolleyes:.

I did question what value they added over just going direct to the takeaway if they weren't going to provide any additional support, and they had no answer to that...

Anyway, we did put a complaint in to the council, and will be disputing the payment with my bank (have to wait 15 days).

Their food hygiene rating was recently reassessed, as they only have 1 star now :eek: (since December), but we've ordered from the same place a few times before and it definitely used to be higher :(

Permabanned
Whack this code in the self service kiosk in McDonald's to get either:

Big Mac and fries - £1.99
McChicken Sandwich and fries - £1.99
Veggie burger and fries - £1.99

Code: 28840308

The code has been working now for about a year.

Back
Top Bottom