What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

Soldato
Launch day iPhone 11 ~13/10/2019

I’m planning on picking up the next gen iPhone later in the year. However, I’ll probably get the battery replaced with Apple soon… as it’ll be handed down to my Mam.

fJtj0Tl.jpg

Soldato
iPhone SE 2 bought in October 2020. Maximum capacity at 90%. I think that’s pretty good as I play music from it when I’m working from home and use it as my main web browsing device everyday so usually end up charging it twice a day. I get battery anxiety if it goes below 50% and I usually charge it to about 93%.

Soldato
It would be great if all this data could be graphed up. I think Apple have outdone themselves this year, are there any 13 series owners who don't have batteries at 100% health?

Associate
iPhone 12Pro bought Nov ‘20 currently at 84%. Seemed to drop quite rapidly once it dropped off 100%. Charged every night on a Samsung fast charge pad with a 20watt brick. Changed the brick for a 5watt in January for a slower charge over night when battery wear was then at 84% and as stated above is still at 84%. All that said battery rarely struggles to last all day.

Associate
My daughter's XR is at 83%, but I am off to Apple tomorrow to get a battery replacement, as the phone is still good for atleast another year.. £69, so not that much more than buying a 3rd party battery and changing it yourself - atleast you get an apple battery with 12 months warranty.

Soldato
My daughter's XR is at 83%, but I am off to Apple tomorrow to get a battery replacement, as the phone is still good for atleast another year.. £69, so not that much more than buying a 3rd party battery and changing it yourself - atleast you get an apple battery with 12 months warranty.
Do you know if the phone remains waterproof afterwards?

Back
Top Bottom