Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Man of Honour
Apparently the screen not responding could be down to Nova Launcher.
I've noticed that I've lost the ability to swipe from left/right to close the app drawer recently. Only swiping up to return to the home screen works, so it definitely seems Nova has developed a bug or two.

Soldato
I've had the issue with swiping apps to close for a while. They just seem to hang, normally if I'm closing a game. Not noticed any issues/fixes from the June update.

Soldato
A 1x vs 10x from my 6 Pro today...

I love these cams.

uc

uc

Soldato
Anyone managed to get the at a glance features working?? I did the update last night but I can't get the doorbell camera or torch at a glance widget to work

It's rolling out now. I have this under the customise section as an option.

Long press the widget and choose customise then press the cog which flashes to show you what to press and it's got it own selection slider for Doorbell

Soldato
Ringer mute icon has disappeared again this update from the notification bar.

Really Google? Talk about fundamental flaws.

Edit. Fixed on reboot

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Interestingly my phone (pixel pro 6) seems to be shutting down apps when switching between them and forcing them to reload. This has just started recently did they push an update recently?

Edit: Turns out it was a game that was chewing through the memory!

Last edited:
Soldato
Okay, this is annoying me now, what on earth it this time on my lockscreen -

MGjHwNX.png

It's not an alarm, it's not a calendar event, it's not a timer, it's not a stopwatch, it's not a reminder. I've been into 'At a glance' and turned off showing timers and calendar events too, and it still shows?! I've checked personal and work calendars, and nothing showing for 13:30. I think it showed 9:00 earlier, which is my shift so I assumed it was that, but I have nothing for 13:30...

Soldato
Okay, this is annoying me now, what on earth it this time on my lockscreen -

It's not an alarm, it's not a calendar event, it's not a timer, it's not a stopwatch, it's not a reminder. I've been into 'At a glance' and turned off showing timers and calendar events too, and it still shows?! I've checked personal and work calendars, and nothing showing for 13:30. I think it showed 9:00 earlier, which is my shift so I assumed it was that, but I have nothing for 13:30...
I take its disappeared now.

Try a reboot next time.

Soldato
Right now it says 16:03??? I wonder if it might be one of the hundreds of work calendars I've looked at at one time or another, but I can't see anything anywhere on how to see what calendars it's using. When I look at my calendar, there isn't anything for the times it's said (personal or work profile)

Soldato
Finally had my refund authorised for the pixel 6 non pro they sent me in error. Caused by a 'Handling error' in dispatch. Sounds pretty ropey to me.

So my pro has cost me £680, with a free charger and £160 store credit.

Not a bad deal in the end :)

Hopefully will get additional money selling my old phone now too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom