I need help

Man of Honour
The USB stick is wireless-N whereas the Mortar is AX (Intel AX210). Wireless-N is plenty fast enough for most things, like gaming and watching TV, but AX is technically a lot faster, if your Internet and router supports those speeds.

Associate
OP
@Tetras Also I'm going to need new RAM for the new motherboard aren't I, So what RAM do I need to look for what I know will fit please, Also will I need to buy some thermal paste for when I'm removing the CPU and installing it on the new Motherboard? So could you help me with these 2 last things and then I think I'm all done and ready to order them all. Thanks

Man of Honour
@Tetras Also I'm going to need new RAM for the new motherboard aren't I, So what RAM do I need to look for what I know will fit please, Also will I need to buy some thermal paste for when I'm removing the CPU and installing it on the new Motherboard? So could you help me with these 2 last things and then I think I'm all done and ready to order them all. Thanks

Can't you just use what memory you have?

Most coolers come with the paste pre-applied, or a tube?

Associate
OP
It should work fine but not sure if you can control the Rgb via the motherboard, something you may want to look into.
Ok no worries I’m probably just going to get the RAM you suggested, the

Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey,​

Is this brand any good as I’ve never heard of it before and do you reckon this would work all good with my stuff. Thanks

Man of Honour
Ok no worries I’m probably just going to get the RAM you suggested, the

Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey,​

Is this brand any good as I’ve never heard of it before and do you reckon this would work all good with my stuff. Thanks
Teamgroup make very good ram and should work fine with your stuff.

Good luck with your build and let's is know how it goes.

Associate
OP
TBH you'd be better off buying a pre-built machine to remove all the uncertainty of getting the parts and building yourself.
No I can’t do that now as I’ve already bought a new case and I’ve already got an pc with a GTX 1660 Super and a Intel I510400F so just need the other bits and then I have a hood build. Thanks

Associate
OP
Teamgroup make very good ram and should work fine with your stuff.

Good luck with your build and let's is know how it goes.
i’ve finished my build except one thing, i need a new CPU cooler because the old one didn’t fit on with the bracket and stuff so please may you help me find a good cheap cooler please that will fit with my board what i bought. thanks

Man of Honour
i’ve finished my build except one thing, i need a new CPU cooler because the old one didn’t fit on with the bracket and stuff so please may you help me find a good cheap cooler please that will fit with my board what i bought. thanks
This is good budget cooler and better than the stock cooler but it's depends on how much you want to spend.

Back
Top Bottom