Do they all need different software

Associate
I'm wondering if anyone can help, I have Cooler master sickleflow argb fans, Asus b550 gaming F motherboard with Aura, Powercolor Red devil 6700xt and a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse. I have connected the fans and GPU to a Coolermaster controller (not the one supplied free with the fans), but can not get them working with my motherboard unless I download the Coolermaster software, also the same with the GPU downloading the Red devil software, now I find I need to download the Razer software for the mouse, my question is can all these be linked under one software or do I need to have all 4 to control each the different named hardware. .

Associate
Yes they all need different software. Even if you purchase devices from the same manufacturer you will often need different software for each, although they will all come from that manufacturer.

Soldato
I'm wondering if anyone can help, I have Cooler master sickleflow argb fans, Asus b550 gaming F motherboard with Aura, Powercolor Red devil 6700xt and a Razer Basilisk v3 mouse. I have connected the fans and GPU to a Coolermaster controller (not the one supplied free with the fans), but can not get them working with my motherboard unless I download the Coolermaster software, also the same with the GPU downloading the Red devil software, now I find I need to download the Razer software for the mouse, my question is can all these be linked under one software or do I need to have all 4 to control each the different named hardware. .
You can get software yes.

How about this one?
At the very least this says it looks like it will sync two of them. Have a look.

Last edited:
Associate
i have used openrgb and it is more fiddley than jacknet rgb sync. However, openrgb can sync all rgb across the board. Tested with asrock mobo, corsair mouse/keyboard/ram, aqua computer d5 next pump and rgb ring, watercool heatkiller rtx 2080 gpu block. As bimbleuk has said a lot of plugin fiddling but it can work.

Soldato
SignalRGB is another that works but it was abit hit and miss for me. It picked up all the components and i was able to configure them but i noticed it was hogging resources abit, making my cpu ramp up and down constantly which was annoying.

Caporegime
SignalRGB is another that works but it was abit hit and miss for me. It picked up all the components and i was able to configure them but i noticed it was hogging resources abit, making my cpu ramp up and down constantly which was annoying.
I just tried signal RGB and it's crap.
I can't get it to work with light strips even changing the size of that output from my motherboard in the layout screen.
it just lights up the whole strip.
MSI software can make it do the visor effect like cylons/KIT from nightrider has fine
The only thing SignalRGB seemed to work properly was my keyboard

Soldato
I just tried signal RGB and it's crap.
I can't get it to work with light strips even changing the size of that output from my motherboard in the layout screen.
it just lights up the whole strip.
MSI software can make it do the visor effect like cylons/KIT from nightrider has fine
The only thing SignalRGB seemed to work properly was my keyboard
It worked pretty flawlessly for me but unfortunately cos it hogged cpu resources and abit too much i decided to delete it and run with something else. I'm currently just using Aura Creator without armoury crate and it works well enough though it still installs some of the armoury crate runtimes and processes which is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom